Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; F.Y.I. if you are ready to order a case or anything for your coming soon Nexus One and are shopping here : Nexus One Accessories, ...

Page 196 of 400 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

F.Y.I. if you are ready to order a case or anything for your coming soon Nexus One and are shopping here : Nexus One Accessories, Google Nexus One Cases, HTC Nexus One Chargers when checking out you can use the coupon code nexus15 for %15 off. With what I ordered I pretty much got the screen protector FREE, sorry if this has been posted before.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    F.Y.I. if you are ready to order a case or anything for your coming soon Nexus One and are shopping here : Nexus One Accessories, Google Nexus One Cases, HTC Nexus One Chargers when checking out you can use the coupon code nexus15 for %15 off. With what I ordered I pretty much got the screen protector FREE, sorry if this has been posted before.
    There innocase price is more than buying direct from Seidio, not including this coupon. They say your saving 34% ordering from them. What a rip off.

i'm so tired of waiting. i know it's coming soon but i want to know exactly when so i don't have to check every 2 seconds for new information.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i'm so tired of waiting. i know it's coming soon but i want to know exactly when so i don't have to check every 2 seconds for new information.

Other people might say you're exaggerating your 'every 2 seconds' remark. But, thats the same way I am. At work im constantly checking the forum and the google page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    There innocase price is more than buying direct from Seidio, not including this coupon. They say your saving 34% ordering from them. What a rip off.
    yea, but i got the combo with the holster which is the same price as seidio so it worked out good for me.

if you order from the actual website from seidio it says it takes up to 23 days. this website i got it on the 3rd business day

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post

Other people might say you're exaggerating your 'every 2 seconds' remark. But, thats the same way I am. At work im constantly checking the forum and the google page.

True Story Fred, same here brotha

if you order from the actual website from seidio it says it takes up to 23 days. this website i got it on the 3rd business day
    What? Where? It says shipping now....

Who ever is thinking about buying the screen protector for $9 is crazy. more or less your paying for a "premium piece of tape". Go to ebay and buy a skin, they usually trow a screen protector and you get all for less than $5 (inc shipping). 2 weeks ago I bought a pink case for my GFs samsung rogue and it came with the screen protector. From experience the best ones say "Reusable Screen Protector"

Here is a link to one I found from the same seller that I bought my GFs case n screen protector BLACK SILICONE CASE COVER+FILM FOR HTC GOOGLE NEXUS ONE - eBay (item 390174203515 end time Mar-30-10 20:51:59 PDT)

They also have seidio cases for 27 inc shipping.

I think a saw the cases at amazon for 25 plus shipping (i think if its from amazon anything above 25 gets free shipping)

My 2 cents

the surprise is most likely: skype/swpye keyboard built in/flash/subsidized price on family plan
    i think at least one of these will happen or a combination of them but hopefully all by april 1st!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links