Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by vizzle071$G@Y Check it out the N1 for Verizon is finally available. I just bought mine. Hurry and get yours. What the hell? ...

Page 200 of 400 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle071$G@Y View Post
    Check it out the N1 for Verizon is finally available. I just bought mine. Hurry and get yours.
    What the hell? I know who you are -- Grow up dude.

who is it????

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    who is it????
    I'll keep that between me and the Moderators -- no reason to feed someone who is obviously starved for attention. Seriously though, what a joke.

Did anyone else do like me and buy a Droid? I honestly couldn't help it. The suspense was killing me so much that I had to do it. I really like it so far but as I suspected, the keypad is absolutely worthless. It's great but I'm just waiting on Verizon to say the word and this baby is going back. You guys think 4/1 is pretty likely?

i don't know about 4/1 as i think it could happen but i really think it might come out within a week or two. we won't know until it's up on the website but i'm glad you like your temporary phone. we'll all look back at this thread in a few weeks and laugh. all the drama and guessing. soon the weather will be so nice and we'll all have are vzw n1's and school will be over soon. ahhh.

Quote Originally Posted by slang06 View Post
    Did anyone else do like me and buy a Droid? I honestly couldn't help it. The suspense was killing me so much that I had to do it. I really like it so far but as I suspected, the keypad is absolutely worthless. It's great but I'm just waiting on Verizon to say the word and this baby is going back. You guys think 4/1 is pretty likely?

I have the Samsung Omnia which I am so tired of. It freezes up all the time. I was going to buy the Droid but held off. A lot of my friends have it and they love it. They have had no problems with it at all. So that is a good phone for now. Up to you if you want to go to the N1 which ofcourse will be better but phones are like computers as soon as you get the top of the line one new ones come out and your phone will be out of date in no time. That's just my opinion on it.

the nexus one won't be "out of date" any time soon. even with newer phones coming out none of them have a faster processor just a bigger screen or better camera and stuff. the nexus one will always have the best android software and its specs are incredible. the iphone isn't out of date and has half the processor speed and lacks with a lot of specs. the nexus one will be considered a top phone for a while. but yes technology is advancing very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the nexus one won't be "out of date" any time soon. even with newer phones coming out none of them have a faster processor just a bigger screen or better camera and stuff. the nexus one will always have the best android software and its specs are incredible. the iphone isn't out of date and has half the processor speed and lacks with a lot of specs. the nexus one will be considered a top phone for a while. but yes technology is advancing very quickly
    Umm, the iPhone 3GS has a completely different setup. iPhone has a different CPU, though its 600mhz and certainly slower than snapdragon which is at 1ghz. The iPhone 3GS has a dedicated GPU and more graphical power than the Nexus One which has an integrated GPU.

It's basically the same as Xbox 360 vs. PS3. Xbox 360=iPhone 3GS, PS3=Nexus One

The Nexus One GPU is a bit worse than the iPhone 3GS but the CPU is amazing. Just like PS3 with its crazy CPU computing power and a decent GPU, the Xbox 360 has a slightly better GPU but not as good CPU. Xbox 360 had better graphics in multi-platform games. But its all about the developers and how they use the internals. Thats why we see PS3 exclusives have some of the best graphics ever seen, better than any Xbox 360 game. And Final Fantasy the new one, runs better and looks better on the PS3 than the Xbox 360 because it was developed for the PS3 and ported to the Xbox 360.

2000 woot!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links