Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; this is actually the 2000 comment. anybody else notice on google.com/phone there is a new thing that says google site stats learn more. it was ...

Page 201 of 400 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

this is actually the 2000 comment. anybody else notice on google.com/phone there is a new thing that says google site stats learn more. it was never there before. probably means nothing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I like to stick with the saying "you get what you pay for." I'm usually weary of cheap things like this on eBay, but sometimes you get a good deal.
    I agree, I am also but when its a simple thing like a piece of tape I think as long as you don't go to the cheapest seller you ll most likely get the same quality. I am a big ebayer so I can spot those kinda things. The link I gave has a good screen protector I know for a fact because I applied one to my girls phone. Plus you get a silicone case in case your seidio ever brakes (been its so thin) at least that would hold you over till you get another one.

I think ebay is a good way to compare prices. there is alot of competition so you get a great value. stay away from the cheapest and read the description well and youll get great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    this is actually the 2000 comment. anybody else notice on google.com/phone there is a new thing that says google site stats learn more. it was never there before. probably means nothing though.
    it's been there for a few days now. When I first noticed it, I thought it might be significant -- but like I said, that was several days ago. Same day I posted that the 3D tour wasn't working (and got blasted by several people).

What would be interesting though would be to see how many hits that site is getting. Google is obviously keeping track of it through site stats. I'd be curious to know.

yeah i just wanted to post something other then 2000 comment haha. maybe they'll realize how many people go to the website but don't buy a phone because they're waiting for the CDMA version to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    it's been there for a few days now. When I first noticed it, I thought it might be significant -- but like I said, that was several days ago. Same day I posted that the 3D tour wasn't working (and got blasted by several people).

What would be interesting though would be to see how many hits that site is getting. Google is obviously keeping track of it through site stats. I'd be curious to know.

With this forum alone I can only imagine how many people have viewed and refreshed their pages. I know I do it all day long just hoping for a change. I know Google is laughing at us and so is Verizon. Its like waiting in line on black friday for Best Buy or some other big company for early morning specials yet they won't ever open the door. Thats how I feel. Open the damn door already.

Quote Originally Posted by jzebrahockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

With this forum alone I can only imagine how many people have viewed and refreshed their pages. I know I do it all day long just hoping for a change. I know Google is laughing at us and so is Verizon. Its like waiting in line on black friday for Best Buy or some other big company for early morning specials yet they won't ever open the door. Thats how I feel. Open the damn door already.
    If you think this is a lot.......go check out the HTC Incredible thread at androidforums

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Whats killing me too is that my buddy here at work has been rooting his droid and now has the nexus one mod on it, with all the live wallpapers. What a dick to rub that in my face. Arrgh.
    you'll be able to rub it in his face when you get a Nexus One and he still has that piece of **** Droid.

Found this on the incredibles forum

Quote Originally Posted by kcoan3 View Post
    my source found this image of the htc nexus one in the cellebrite system which is the program vzw uses to transfer numbers from one phone to another..... no incredible in there tho my source says..

what do you guys think

I think he better not be lying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i don't see the image??

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links