Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; ugh come on guys...we can do better than that dam incredible forum...they prob just coppied us anyway and are the ones who we kicked off ...

Page 203 of 400 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

ugh come on guys...we can do better than that dam incredible forum...they prob just coppied us anyway and are the ones who we kicked off of here haha

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    i don't see the image??
    here is a link to the page scroll down ***Official HTC Incredible Thread*** - Page 389 - Android Forums
    WOW...almost 19500 posts? and I thought we were bad...jeez
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingguy View Post
    ugh come on guys...we can do better than that dam incredible forum...they prob just coppied us anyway and are the ones who we kicked off of here haha
    I dont know. they have 19500 post, they def dwarf us. I am thinking bout going incredible. what ever is release first.

why do people want the incredible. it's not even out yet. the nexus one is so people know what it is. i'm sure it will be great but nobodies ever even seen it yet. also the specs are near identical and google is coming out with FROYO within the first half of 2010 which only the n1 will get and incredible won't until a few months later. you waited so long it will be worth it.

why do people want the incredible. it's not even out yet. the nexus one is so people know what it is. i'm sure it will be great but nobodies ever even seen it yet. also the specs are near identical and google is coming out with FROYO within the first half of 2010 which only the n1 will get and incredible won't until a few months later. you waited so long it will be worth it.
    Thats a good point. torn apart by the decision.

agreed, 100%. the N1 is much more sexier looking too, and no Sense UI (unless you want it)

wait until they both come out and give the incredible a try. you'll love either i'm sure but aside from the reasons i mentioned above the n1 is so cool looking. the incredible looks like every other phone. i also bet none of my friends will have the nexus one which is cool too. a rooted n1 is even better also. aside from the motorola droid and g1 most android phones aren't that cool when rooted. like no cyanogen and stuff.

wait until they both come out and give the incredible a try. you'll love either i'm sure but aside from the reasons i mentioned above the n1 is so cool looking. the incredible looks like every other phone. i also bet none of my friends will have the nexus one which is cool too. a rooted n1 is even better also. aside from the motorola droid and g1 most android phones aren't that cool when rooted. like no cyanogen and stuff.
    thats true. at least I know the n1 is awesome vs the unknow incredible. I kinda like the back of the incredible I think thats unique.

Well, HTC Sense UI has gotten fame for is overlay on android, especially on the older versions.

Second, the HTC Incredible is looking to have better specs than the Nexus One, even though they are minor like an 8MP camera etc..1GB of RAM is still an unconfirmed rumor. It does come with 8gb of movinand so basically total you can have is 34gb with a 16gb microsd card, considering no one is going to buy a 32gb microsd card which is $200, half the price of hte phone itself.

Im personally waiting to get whichever one comes out first.

The HTC Incredible is pretty sexy though, this render atleast looks really good.

The Nexus One is definitely a sexy phone. So is the Incredible, it just doesn't look as solid as the N1 and probably would scratch easily. Plus, I actually like the trackball on the Nexus. It looks pretty sweet when it starts glowing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think the N1 is going to get a TON more accessories as well, since it will be on all the carriers. That is what im looking forward too, always having new options on cases, docks ect...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links