Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; so how are trackballs? i have never used one other than sporadically at verizon and with friends phones. do they last long? a verizon rep ...

Page 204 of 400 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

so how are trackballs? i have never used one other than sporadically at verizon and with friends phones. do they last long? a verizon rep was saying he preferred the trackpad, like the incredible has, as it will never wear out. are they easy to replace, or is that phone dependent? i do like the fact it glows when you have an alert. that is almost a must for me with a phone, that is having a light notification.

that render of the incredible does look decent, i've always had a thing for red and black. if it truly does come with 1gb ram, i will be all over that. however if it doesn't there is not much to sway me away from the nexus, as i don't care for its lines...although the price would be nice...but even then the n1 may be subsidized, damn, i'll just have to wait and see what comes first

EDIT: also does anyone know if you can edit the taskbar and other colors/images of the phone without having root access?

JimMariner
    Quote Originally Posted by jzebrahockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle071$G@Y View Post
    Check it out the N1 for Verizon is finally available. I just bought mine. Hurry and get yours.

What the F@#! you a$$hole. Ban him please.
    These two people are one in the same. IP's MATCH, HE is going on a 7 Day Vacation (BAN)

Looks like the 3D tour is now working again. I wonder why it wasn't before.

Which reminds me, apparently the Nexus One weighs the same as about 53 pennies... anybody fill their empty innocase with pennies yet? :P

Yep, I've officially gone crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First of all JimMariner-appreciate you
    Secondly- I cant speak for the trackballs on HTC phones but I have had a BB for 2 and 1/2 years. I have not made any special effort to be careful with it and I have never had a problem. I think they are pretty tough.

also keep in mind you'll barely use it on the n1 so it will last even longer. it's mainly cool for the colors and i guess will be good for gaming and a few other things.

Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jzebrahockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle071$G@Y View Post
    Check it out the N1 for Verizon is finally available. I just bought mine. Hurry and get yours.

What the F@#! you a$$hole. Ban him please.
    These two people are one in the same. IP's MATCH, HE is going on a 7 Day Vacation (BAN)
    Yep, I was right about that. Thanks -- you guys do a great job. Don't know what he had against me, but it didn't really pay off for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    so how are trackballs? i have never used one other than sporadically at verizon and with friends phones. do they last long? a verizon rep was saying he preferred the trackpad, like the incredible has, as it will never wear out. are they easy to replace, or is that phone dependent? i do like the fact it glows when you have an alert. that is almost a must for me with a phone, that is having a light notification.

that render of the incredible does look decent, i've always had a thing for red and black. if it truly does come with 1gb ram, i will be all over that. however if it doesn't there is not much to sway me away from the nexus, as i don't care for its lines...although the price would be nice...but even then the n1 may be subsidized, damn, i'll just have to wait and see what comes first

EDIT: also does anyone know if you can edit the taskbar and other colors/images of the phone without having root access?
    Im currently using a Sidekick LX. Trackballs are okay, as long as you aren't a complete slob. By slob i mean like having sticky fingers and using the trackpad or spilling soda on the thing. I've never had a problem with them yet. Optical trackpads are certainly a lot more reliable and they are more responsive actually. In all, optical trackpads will work better than a trackball, it's like a mouse with the ball or a laser mouse. Gunk sometimes gets stuck in the ball mouse and you gotta clean it for it to run smooth but the laser mouse will always work fine without maintenance pretty much.

Yea, i like how the trackballs glow though. You won't have to worry about notifications, the Incredible will have LED notifications like the blackberries and i think the Nexus One might even have it also, either that or it was a charging indicator last video i saw of it.

Either way, don't worry about notifications, both phones will have a way of showing it through pretty lights. The Nexus One will still have that flashy side to it since the trackball lights up and is pretty large.

I dont think you can change the colors of taskbars and stuff without rooting it. I personally am not 100% sure on this, i would just use the themes that you can get when you root the phone.

anyone think the nexus one is coming out before the ipad?

i do. but it won't come out the same day because google would take that as a huge . if not it will be here soon is really all i can say. :nexusx:

Only 10,000 people will have it before April 1st. Then only 200,000 per day will receive it. Given the Motorola said that by the end of Q4 they had shipped 2 million Androids (those being only the Droid/Milestone & Cliq)if 1.5 million of those were Droid/Milestone and even that doesn't include the number sold in Q1 2010. If they've sold even only 2 million Droids to Verizon in the last five months. Do the math. 2 million divided by 200,000/day = 10 days

the red is quoted from android central

once all the droids get upgraded to 2.1 or in between this period the verizon nexus one will most likely be released i think. so my guess is within next 10 days most likely towards the end=(

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links