Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by FredyG Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Saw wat? the Verizon Wireless Nexus One?? If so, TELL US MORE!!! Lol ...

Page 206 of 400 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Saw wat? the Verizon Wireless Nexus One?? If so, TELL US MORE!!!

Lol wow. I saw his post on the previous page. Steady Phillipe, soon enough.
    wait so you did see a verizon wireless nexus one?
    obviously not

Nope. Like I said I was referring to the post I saw on previous page. Start reading from the previous page and you will get it.

ohhh, darn

Just a question, does anyone have a google voice invite they can send me??

you get a google voice number when you get a nexus one...i'm almost positive but could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you get a google voice number when you get a nexus one...i'm almost positive but could be wrong
    Yea, i heard about the app being pre-installed. Well, i want the google voice invite for my sister so she can use it. I actually already have one, got it from someone but i have no invites so i can't send her one.

ohhh, darn

Just a question, does anyone have a google voice invite they can send me??
    I don't believe that GV users can invite others. I have a GV account, and there is nowhere within it where you can invite other people. The invites come from Google.

I didn't want to wait, so I bought one on eBay. It was literally INSTANT. As soon as I clicked "submit payment" on paypal, I got the email with the GV invite. It's super cheap too. So that's an option if you're interested.

So what should I do guys, I've got a LG Dare with a completely screwed up screen and a upgrade that starts tomorrow. I've been lurking in this thread since about page 8 and been dying to get either the Nexus One or the HTC Incredible. Now that my update is here I need to get one tomorrow (cause like I said my current phone is basically unusable) should I just bite the bullet and get the Moto Droid? I'm at a loss... I know I can trade it in if its within the 30 days but what if neither phone is out by then? Do I want to be stuck with the Droid for 2 years? I'm so conflicted... what would you guys do?

P.S. my wife is like 9 months pregnant and about to pop so I HAVE to have a working phone in case of an emergency.

both phones will be out in a month 99% and for some strange reason they're not, you can go back to your dare for a few weeks or get a another phone for 30 days and pay 2 restocking fees. but i can almost promise you they'll be out by then. wait until after april 1st (rumored release date) and if not out by then get droid then return it when they both come out.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    both phones will be out in a month 99% and for some strange reason they're not, you can go back to your dare for a few weeks or get a another phone for 30 days and pay 2 restocking fees. but i can almost promise you they'll be out by then. wait until after april 1st (rumored release date) and if not out by then get droid then return it when they both come out.
    The phone will not be out the first week of April, but most likely the last week of April, according to some Verizon tech rep. Definitely April,l though. Another month. :/ Ooooovvveeeerr waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

so far i am happy w/ my droid, seems pretty solid, incase anyone is curious the guy that i was talking to said he thinks they are extending the bogo deal (people were talking about the clock disappearing) again he said thinks and i know some of you were watching that, thought id pass that along even though its just some rep that probably doesn't know more than any of us.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links