Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by E-man Originally Posted by jsilvers525 both phones will be out in a month 99% and for some strange reason they're not, you ...

Page 207 of 400 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    both phones will be out in a month 99% and for some strange reason they're not, you can go back to your dare for a few weeks or get a another phone for 30 days and pay 2 restocking fees. but i can almost promise you they'll be out by then. wait until after april 1st (rumored release date) and if not out by then get droid then return it when they both come out.
    The phone will not be out the first week of April, but most likely the last week of April, according to some Verizon tech rep. Definitely April,l though. Another month. :/ Ooooovvveeeerr waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
    End of April? Nnooooo...

If that's true, hello T-Mobile.

When does that buy one get one smartphone thing end? April 1?
    I really do think that might be a good reason for the hold up because who the **** would buy those ugly old Droids after Nexus One comes out?

a) Need to sell their old smartphones before rolling out N1 and/or Incredible
    b) Software issues with Skype or other functionality
    c) Wants N1 to be compatible with their 4g/LTE, but there's a problem with implementing it
    d) Issues with CDMA conversion
    e) All of the above

My 2 cents.

I wish they'd tell us what that ****ing "SURPRISE" was GOD

ok so the BOGO is still going on on vzw website..but i dont see the clock anymore....ugh

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    both phones will be out in a month 99% and for some strange reason they're not, you can go back to your dare for a few weeks or get a another phone for 30 days and pay 2 restocking fees. but i can almost promise you they'll be out by then. wait until after april 1st (rumored release date) and if not out by then get droid then return it when they both come out.
    The phone will not be out the first week of April, but most likely the last week of April, according to some Verizon tech rep. Definitely April,l though. Another month. :/ Ooooovvveeeerr waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
    End of April? Nnooooo...

If that's true, hello T-Mobile.

When does that buy one get one smartphone thing end? April 1?
    I really do think that might be a good reason for the hold up because who the **** would buy those ugly old Droids after Nexus One comes out?

a) Need to sell their old smartphones before rolling out N1 and/or Incredible
    b) Software issues with Skype or other functionality
    c) Wants N1 to be compatible with their 4g/LTE, but there's a problem with implementing it
    d) Issues with CDMA conversion
    e) All of the above

My 2 cents.

I wish they'd tell us what that ****ing "SURPRISE" was GOD
    Their bogo offer was due to end on the 31st, but of course the length of time is subject to change. There is no way that it will be compatible with 4g.

lol...conflicting release date from an entry-level verizon employee on a hourly wage #2199. But seriously, unless you hear something from a VP or up, or a credible tech source, just don't post it. All it does is piss people off and probably isn't even remotely true.

and for the BOGO deal, i just saw a commercial and it ends the 31st!! we all knew that but just some clarification since the clock went away. i'll be watching google's website like a hawk tomorrow and today as they might hopefully surprise us.

and for the BOGO deal, i just saw a commercial and it ends the 31st!! we all knew that but just some clarification since the clock went away. i'll be watching google's website like a hawk tomorrow and today as they might hopefully surprise us.
    Heh, poor guy. Just wait until Google emails you. Will save you some anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankyJay View Post
    Heh, poor guy. Just wait until Google emails you. Will save you some anxiety.

lol actually i subscribed to the google email yesterday and it has only added to my anxiety. Every time my phone vibrates I check my email super fast to see if its from google...........any day now....

I just want to be sure.

If you buy a DROID on the BOGO and get one free. When you return one of them, do you have to pay $200 to get like say the Nexus One? Do they consider the one you return as the free one?

I have a Google voice invite.

Quote Originally Posted by mulielo View Post
    I have a Google voice invite.
    Thanks but i don't think i need it anymore. My sister didn't check yet, shes at Atlantic City but i'll tell her to when she gets back. Two ppl should have sent one to her.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links