Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by khaos Originally Posted by jaeisber Yeah, it looks the same to me as well...Screenshot maybe? I just checked again (to screenshot) and ...

Page 21 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by khaos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Yeah, it looks the same to me as well...Screenshot maybe?
    I just checked again (to screenshot) and its switched back. I swear I'm not crazy. It was different last night...
    I have been checking the website periodically just to see if I can catch them accidentally updating the Verizon section. I dont know why they would make modifications to the live site before any annoucement, but you never know.

This is great news to me!! I did not want it sold in stores! I know it will disappoint many of you, but I believe Google is doing something special and I want to apart of it! What about the Sense UI...I don't know if I want this.

Nexus One confirmed to only be sold online, (and to feature HTC Sense?) | Android Central

Quote Originally Posted by Tattrpuff View Post
    This is great news to me!! I did not want it sold in stores! I know it will disappoint many of you, but I believe Google is doing something special and I want to apart of it! What about the Sense UI...I don't know if I want this.

Nexus One confirmed to only be sold online, (and to feature HTC Sense?) | Android Central
    With Sense...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CrankyJay View Post

hmmm.. i hope not. not the biggest fan of the sense UI. looks cheap.

Only online sales doesnt bother me, its the fact that you cant get an upgrade if your on a family plan (with T-Mobile). So I hope VZW changes that!

Gotta be a typo or fake or something. I cannot imagine a Google sold phone having a Sense UI...

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Gotta be a type or fake or something. I cannot image a Google sold phone to have a Sense UI...
    Yes I whole heartedly believe it is a typo.

Yes Dream, I would like the Family plan as well...so I plan on buying it outright with no contract in the long run I will make a lot of my money back by adding it to a family plan and picking the plan I want...and not the one that is required.

I do NOT want the sense UI. I'll be rooting the N1 faster than it comes out of the box if they put that on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomStamp View Post
    I do NOT want the sense UI. I'll be rooting the N1 faster than it comes out of the box if they put that on the phone.
    I agree. There is no need for it at all.

crap. that means i can't use my ne2 with verizon. so what's the thing with tmo about not being upgrade if you're in family plan? do you mean you had to get a whole new plan? i was just hoping to upgrade (i'm on a fam plan with vzw).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links