Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Backnblack Originally Posted by Dream I dont know about where everybody lives, but in the Twin Cities here there are billboards with ...

Page 210 of 400 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I dont know about where everybody lives, but in the Twin Cities here there are billboards with Droid ad's on them ALL OVER THE PLACE still.

Same here in the DC Area....

Droids Rock :D
    Droid is a great phone -- and it changed the market. It's just not for me. Not a fan of the look/feel of it, and I don't need a physical keyboard.

Did you get your 2.1 yet? Android Central has a manual update link up now for those who don't want to wait for the OTA.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I dont know about where everybody lives, but in the Twin Cities here there are billboards with Droid ad's on them ALL OVER THE PLACE still.

Droid is a great phone -- and it changed the market. It's just not for me. Not a fan of the look/feel of it, and I don't need a physical keyboard.

Did you get your 2.1 yet? Android Central has a manual update link up now for those who don't want to wait for the OTA.

DROID's out of stock on the verizon site. Those things must be flying out the door.

Well, someone talked to a VZW rep again today. The guy was really chill and gave any information wanted. He said the HTC Incredible will have around 6GB of Flash Memory, all black like those renders and the leaked pics, and will come before April 15th. He also said the Nexus One has something the T-mobile version doesn't and other carriers don't but sadly, the guy didn't ask more about it, kinda wonder what this special thing is now.

Anyway, i guess you can kind of expect the phone to be released by April 15th also, maybe even the end of this week according to SoftSailor and their insider stating a Nexus One release by the end of this week. Says the insider never failed them so hopefully hes right.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    also they spent so much money on the droid campaign. that is probably why you don't here verizon talk about the nexus one.
    vizzle i guess you didn't see my post. i was saying that they're trying to squeeze out all the last droids they can since they spent so much money on its campaign. other people were saying though that verizon doesn't benefit from the nexus one so i was just saying they did.
    Gotcha -- I did see your post, I just read you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post

DROID's out of stock on the verizon site. Those things must be flying out the door.
    It's regional, not every place is out of stock, depends where you live and what area code you type in when they ask for it. Most places seem out of stock though some have them in-stock still.

that rep could have known something but i highly doubt it. he just gave you rumors that we all have known. he is probably right as i feel it will be out really really soon, but got it from jk on the run and android central. lol (he better be right i'm so excited)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    That can't be bad news

sorry off topic but how do i make it so i don't get email alerts on gmail every time i post something or somebody else does in this thread?

that rep could have known something but i highly doubt it. he just gave you rumors that we all have known. he is probably right as i feel it will be out really really soon, but got it from jk on the run and android central. lol (he better be right i'm so excited)
    Yea i know, i was just giving more confirmation. He could've actually known what was the "surprise" but as i said, the guy questioning didn't go more into it since he was asking about the HTC Incredible.

Either way, these phones are both going to come out very soon and close to eachother.

he's probably right about incredible though because its prob in his system or something. but how do i not get email alerts every time i post something on this site at my gmail account!!! help much appreciated

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links