Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jsilvers525 he's probably right about incredible though because its prob in his system or something. but how do i not get email ...

Page 211 of 400 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    he's probably right about incredible though because its prob in his system or something. but how do i not get email alerts every time i post something on this site at my gmail account!!! help much appreciated
    You go to usercp i think, then unsubscribe. Or mess around with settings until you find something where you click don't receive e-mails.

I did it like yesterday but forgot how i did it, i just messed around with user settings and stuff until i found what i needed.

got it it was in settings and options, edit options then unchecked it. thanks for help. what time did it come out for tmo and att.

sorry off topic but how do i make it so i don't get email alerts on gmail every time i post something or somebody else does in this thread?
    Yes, it's in UserCP, then go to "Edit Options" and there's a box to uncheck.

but then, you already know that

is there any apps or way to stream live t.v on the n1 were there are no monthly fees. maybe like a one time cost of like 10$ or less? if so, what are they?? maybe t.v is the surprise? prob not though.

is there any apps or way to stream live t.v on the n1 were there are no monthly fees. maybe like a one time cost of like 10$ or less? if so, what are they?? maybe t.v is the surprise? prob not though.
    SlingPlayer mobile is supposedly coming out for Android this summer. IMO, it is the best option for live TV on a mobile device. I believe the app is free, and there is no monthly fee. But you have to have a SlingBox hooked up at home (along with a highspeed internet connection).

It has all sorts of great features. You can watch any channel you get on your TV at home, watch recorded programs that are stored on your home DVR, etc. The box itself is a bit pricey (though not unreasonable for all it does). I believe they start around $130ish. But in my opinion, it is WELL worth it.

last question. i know the screen is 3.7 in and the iphone 3.5. but the iphones is wider looking. i'm still no matter what getting the n1 but does the iphones screen have more surface area?

last question. i know the screen is 3.7 in and the iphone 3.5. but the iphones is wider looking. i'm still no matter what getting the n1 but does the iphones screen have more surface area?
    No, the iPhone is just a bit chubbier and rounder/curved so it kinda looks different. It's smaller though.

When this thread gets quiet for a few minutes, I start to panic. I start thinking that the phone must be out and everyone is off buying theirs.

Lol, silly, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    When this thread gets quiet for a few minutes, I start to panic. I start thinking that the phone must be out and everyone is off buying theirs.

Lol, silly, I know.
    When it comes out, this thread will definetly not go quiet.

April Fools' Nexus One Day?

So I'm sure you all know how Google always does something really funny and clever on April Fools' Day...

So do you think there's any way this would be in conjunction with the release of the N1? Or are they too serious about their N1 to muddle the advent of its release with humor?

I'm thinking the latter...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links