Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I think they understand that we would not take a joke about the N1 release well.......

Page 212 of 400 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I think they understand that we would not take a joke about the N1 release well....

Pretty sure their headquarters would be burned down if they did an April Fools release of the N1
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    got it it was in settings and options, edit options then unchecked it. thanks for help. what time did it come out for tmo and att.
    I still have the e-mail alerts for this thread. Man I've been following this thread since day one and I've gotten like over a 1000 e-mail alerts for this! The bulk probably came from the 23. My thing went crazy.

I only get email notifications from this thread if a new post has been posted and I havent viewed it, so there could be 50 replies, but I only get 1 email.

I really hope that tomorrow is the release date. I would hate to have to wait until the end of April.

It feels like March 22nd all over again. Tomorrow is going to take for ever to get here. tick tock tick tock.

Im willing to bet its not coming out tomorrow. We would have heard something more if it was. Dont get your hopes up for tomorrow.

I broke my droid 10 days ago, and have been waiting patiently for the nexus to come out. I dont even have a phone to use anymore, only google voice to receive messages and text on chrome and email. my house phone only makes calls out. I need this phone to come out soon. I almost bought a netbook yesterday even though i have absolutely no need for it just because i dont have my phone to play around with.

i also doubt its coming out tomorrow, but i really hope it does at least by the end of the week. or next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Im willing to bet its not coming out tomorrow. We would have heard something more if it was. Dont get your hopes up for tomorrow.
    I'm not convinced it's coming out tomorrow either. I do, however, disagree that we would have heard something more if it was. No one heard anything before the AT&T phone just showed up on google.com/phone. I think the Verizon version will be similar.

I definitely wouldn't complain though, if they decided to announce an official release date so that the speculation could end and we would know exactly when it's coming.

i think it could release any time now. it will most likely just pop up like the att version did. i'm not saying it is necessarily coming out tomorrow but we won't get any more info. it already passed through FCC and was announced by google/verizon a while back. we know the hardwares ready as it passed through fcc and it usually takes around a month give or take a week to release the phone after that. also the droid got the 2.1 update so they fixed that problem so it should be out any time now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links