Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I was thinking about the BOGO scenario....most of us believe that SOMETHING is holding up the release of the N1. If this isn't sorted by ...

Page 213 of 400 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I was thinking about the BOGO scenario....most of us believe that SOMETHING is holding up the release of the N1. If this isn't sorted by the time BOGO is over, VZ could extend the promotion "due to popular demand"....though it without question would NOT be popular here! I hate to be a looming dark cloud....but it's something that occurred to me.....

but i saw a commercial earlier saying it ends today.

Yeah...but how many times have you seen that for furniture blow out sales or any sale for that matter only to see another commercial the next day saying that it was extended until the end of next week?

Just because its on TV doesnt make it true...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Life is unpredictable....it was just a thought that I had, it likely means nothing. ...So we continue to hope for the best right?

but the nexus one has to come out tomorrow. lol i know i think it will definitely be out at the latest when all the droids are done being updated to 2.1 which will happen over a span of the next 10 days (around how long).

Question

Hi guys, long time lurker here, but I have a question. Do you think, when they finally announce/release the N1, they will only allow the phone to be bought and added to individual plans as they did with TMO? If that is the case... all the waiting for nothing...

I dont know how all droids being updated and the release of the N1 are correlated at all. Personally, I think all of this was for the Incredible, and I will not be surprised if we see the release of it in the next week and no sign of the N1
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post
    Hi guys, long time lurker here, but I have a question. Do you think, when they finally announce/release the N1, they will only allow the phone to be bought and added to individual plans as they did with TMO? If that is the case... all the waiting for nothing...
    Solely based on the T-Mobile release, yes. But there hasnt been much, if anything, out there about the plans (or lack there of) that will apply to your purchase of an N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    but the nexus one has to come out tomorrow. lol i know i think it will definitely be out at the latest when all the droids are done being updated to 2.1 which will happen over a span of the next 10 days (around how long).
    Theoretically, yes it would take 10 days to roll out the 2.1 update for the Droids. I read the "Do The Math" article on Android Central too. But literally THOUSANDS of people are opting to manually update rather than waiting. That's going to factor in. It should speed things up significantly.

When an OTA update is released, the carrier remotely performs certain system checks on your device to see if you qualify for the OTA update (ie. what OS are you running). If you are not eligible (for example, if you are running a cooked ROM, or if you already have the update they are rolling out) they quit the update and move on. So realistically, there's no way it should take 10 days.

your the man vizzle. i hope you are correct. tomorrow will be interesting though. it's going to be so funny when we finally get our n1's (whenever that is) and we look back at this thread.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links