Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; It will be depressing to think that we spent this much time agonizing over its release...a life? Whats that?...

Page 214 of 400 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

It will be depressing to think that we spent this much time agonizing over its release...a life? Whats that?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

lol you're so right. it's so funny because if any of you knew me in person i'd be the last person you'd expect to be stalking this forum. makes me feel better as we'll have a n1 soon though. i think we are the most dedicated people to get the vzw n1 then any other people for any phone. this is insane how much time we waste on this site. can't wait to go back to normal life again.

No kidding...ive attempted to stay away from this site because it keeps me from doing work and doing other things...but I cant (testament to my 15+ posts per day average right now). Its sad really.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I thought I read somewhere in this forum that technology, like music/dvd's are usually released on Tuesdays. Is there any truth to this? Would this not apply to N1 because chances are it won't be sold in stores?

Like I said before, I've been a lurker for a while. Since this thread was a wee little old baby. I just never joined because I didn't really have anything to offer that you guys weren't already saying, lol. That being said, I'm really ready to see this thing launch on vzw.

the att version and tmo version came out on tuesdays, probably by co-incidence though.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    No kidding...ive attempted to stay away from this site because it keeps me from doing work and doing other things...but I cant (testament to my 15+ posts per day average right now). Its sad really.
    Same way here. I've been following this site for the past 200 or so pages, just signed up to post a few days ago, but I have read every single post since I found it to make sure I didn't miss the one that said the N1 was out.

I'll miss all you crazy characters when it finally does come out, but I sure as hell won't miss the waiting and time wasting...

Yea i doubt DROID update will take 10 days. A lot of ppl are going to opt to do it manually, i personally would atleast. Especially if i didn't get the OTA on day one.

Since T-mobile and AT&T came out on monday, maybe it will come out next monday?

they came out on tuesdays. i doubt they did that on purpose the only reason the initial t-mo launch was on a tuesday was b/c it was right before CES. i think it will be out as soon as it's ready but not on a weekend. any day now

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    they came out on tuesdays. i doubt they did that on purpose the only reason the initial t-mo launch was on a tuesday was b/c it was right before CES. i think it will be out as soon as it's ready but not on a weekend. any day now
    lol your previous post said they were released on mondays....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links