Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Would a CDMA version need different ROMS and stuff?? Im only asking because i think the CDMA version of the HTC ...

Page 218 of 400 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Would a CDMA version need different ROMS and stuff?? Im only asking because i think the CDMA version of the HTC Hero needed different ROMS and hacks.
    I'm no expert, but from everything I've read it seems like the answer to that would be no. I can't see how the wireless radio would have any impact on the OS. But like I said, I'm no expert and could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    I'm with you Kentoe. I won't settle for the Incredible -- I want the N1. I just really don't like the looks of the Incredible (esp the back -- UGLY!), and plus there's already TONS of hacks and ROMs out for the N1 because it's been out since January. No one has written anything for the Incredible yet. And I'd be nervous to try out anything that hasn't been proven stable.
    Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, N1 all the way.

Would a CDMA version need different ROMS and stuff?? Im only asking because i think the CDMA version of the HTC Hero needed different ROMS and hacks.
    Nobody's really sure till it's out. However lots of people seem to think that it won't be a huge difference because they're just different radios.

it will be exactly the same. it was on cyanogen's website forum. i can't find the link but it was there like a week ago.

i couldnt wait anymore, i bought a droid, but it has 30 days to return so ill most definitely return it as soon as the n1 arrives. Depending on how the incredible is imight get that instead if it comes out first, but im pretty sure the n1 is the phone id want.

is April 1st just some date a guy picked because it sounded nice? there is actually no reason at all that it would be released tomorrow right? other than pure coincidence that is.

If the nexus one doesn't come to Verizon tomorrow I think I might switch to T-Mobile, and get the HD2, that phone is so amazing, and has the same specifications as the nexus one, and the screen is even bigger. What do you guys think? I know this is a Verizon thread, and a Nexus one forum, but I just want to see what you guys have to say about this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by woogyboogy View Post
    If the nexus one doesn't come to Verizon tomorrow I think I might switch to T-Mobile, and get the HD2, that phone is so amazing, and has the same specifications as the nexus one, and the screen is even bigger. What do you guys think? I know this is a Verizon thread, and a Nexus one forum, but I just want to see what you guys have to say about this decision.

do not want! ...... N1 all the way bro

Can't hang in any longer when VERIZON IS BEING A DOUCHE BAG!!
    Quote Originally Posted by willcraver View Post
    Yeah but we don't know for sure if it's verizon, so we can't knock on them. Could be a number of reasons. I think as humans, we have to blame somebody!!!
    I blame Verizon. All speculation out there points to them as the culprits for the delay of the device. Another reason why it seems feasible that they are the ones at fault is because they have a record of delaying numerous devices and software, while other carries dish them out as soon as they are available. Verizon is just too big of a prick when it comes to control. Itís always their way or the highway, and of course it benefits them, but what about us? The consumers need to benefit most, which at least seems like good customer service. Providing us with our wants and needs should be first priority. I am seriously very tired of waiting. It seems too impractical.

Unless your current phone is dead, I'd weigh network quality more heavily and hold out for the phone you want on the better network (VZW). I won't be surprised if the N1 or Incredible don't get released tomorrow, but all indications are that they will be in April some time. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woogyboogy View Post

do not want! ...... N1 all the way bro
    Can you tell me why?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links