Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I personally don't believe that is confirmation of anything. There are three things wrong in that picture that leave me to believe it is probably ...

Page 22 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I personally don't believe that is confirmation of anything. There are three things wrong in that picture that leave me to believe it is probably fake. First and most obvious, Sense UI. There is no way Google would let HTC put Sense UI on their Google branded, "Google experience" phone. Second, is the wrong link, "www.Google.com/Phones." and lastly, it lists CDMA/EV-DO and everything yet a few bullets down it lists the "Qualcomm QSD 8250" which is the GSM only version of the Snapdragon, and not the CDMA version, QSD 8650. I know these are small details, but I think something fishy is going on. I am still not convinced whether it will be sold online only, in verizon stores, or even both, as of right now there seem to be equal rumors pointing in both directions.

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    crap. that means i can't use my ne2 with verizon. so what's the thing with tmo about not being upgrade if you're in family plan? do you mean you had to get a whole new plan? i was just hoping to upgrade (i'm on a fam plan with vzw).
    It is all up to Verizon and what they want to offer. There isnt much (from what I can tell) influence that Google has on the plan offerings available. However, T-Mobile offered an upgrade price (more expensive than the new contract price), so it is likely that Verizon will offer the same.

There is really no telling until an announcement is made though.

I want to switch from droid to N1 because I like the look and I'm hoping I can customize the track ball led for notifications via diffrent colors. I missed the led from my storm so I hope this is a good replacement cus my droids led sucks.

I just don't understand, why won't google post a final release date for the CDMA Nexus One? It's almost as if they don't know about the leaked release date of march 23... I'm desperately waiting for it to be release and I really really hope that it comes to stores because I want to try it out before I am committed to it. Also, when is the car dock/mount going to be released? Why won't google just put the damn phone into stores and start up some advertisments? Don't they want to make more money???

b/c verizon probably asked them not too. they want to squeeze out all possible sales on droids. google should make a google store in all malls like apple store. hundreds of people pass them each day. put google/android stuff in it and have commercials.

Was in a store today...

The employees knew almost nothing about about the phone. I told them I was waiting for the phone, and 2 people told me they don't even think they are going to get the phone. I told them what I have read on here, and none of them seemed interested or even remotely believable.

Hmm.

I hope it comes out the 23rd... Only thing I'm not looking forward to, is the lack of in-store support.

Check This Out.

HTC shipping CDMA-version Nexus One to Verizon, says paper

Does this mean we're gonna see the nexus one in verizon retail stores?

I hope so.

I to would like to see the phone in VZW stores. Google would definately make a lot more money. I believe that they would make their first anticipated qouta. As for VZW, I have learned that with every phone that they release, they seem to allow the anticipation for the phone to build and then they start with the ads, and then finally they release it. I know that it is annoying, but they say that patience is a virtue. I too have been waiting for this phone to come to VZW and am beyond excited to see what the hype is all about. I would be coming from a bb. So we shall see.

As for price, that woud be nice to know to know. That and how VZW will work its upgrades. However, I have gotten use to their anticipation build..........Didn't say that I like it, but use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyener View Post
    Check This Out.

HTC shipping CDMA-version Nexus One to Verizon, says paper

Does this mean we're gonna see the nexus one in verizon retail stores?

I hope so.
    It could mean that they are shipping out demo units to Verizon stores where we would be able to come in and actually use the phone before purchasing. I think this is more likely than Verizon actually stocking the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links