Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i dont mean to sound condescending at all, just joking around....

Page 220 of 400 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

i dont mean to sound condescending at all, just joking around.

hahaha i hope you are right but i doubt they'd release it the same day as the ipad.

see i care so little about the ipad that i didnt even know that, even though ive probably come across 100 articles talking about the release date. Anyway, hopefully it does come tomorrow, then that would make 2 phone purchases in 2 days. with the droid going back of course.

hey has anybody noticed how much advertising for the n1 has gone up in past few days. Today I was stumbling for about an hour and i swear 9 out 10 pages had at least one advertisement for the n1

i'm pretty sure google advertises according to what you search most. i read this somewere lol but can't remember were. but yeah they have. be back later watching ufc...

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes2020 View Post
    hey has anybody noticed how much advertising for the n1 has gone up in past few days. Today I was stumbling for about an hour and i swear 9 out 10 pages had at least one advertisement for the n1
    I haven't really noticed an increase, because those damn ads have been on every page I visit for at least a month now. But this does give credence to what you're saying:

Nexus One hits the small screen with commericals on Hulu | Android Central

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I24bSteJpw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Introducing Google Translate for Animals[/ame]

instead of working on a release theyve been working on something soooo much better haha

why do you guys bag on sense ui? lol you do realise you can go to settings, and turn it off....

also htc incredible has 150,000 in stock ready to be shipped within next week, And its processor is the same, they confirmed. its at 998 mhz just like the nexus one.

Basically, if your waiting, I first was going for the nexus one ,but then i realised i wanted a camera also ( i have no camera, and i use facebook/myspace alot) so i could easily upload photos on the go, and htc incredible has an 8mpxl camera, which is a great deal breaker.

And for everyone that is curious, You can disable sense ui

all it is, is a home screen theme
    its not that big of a deal

I do hope nexus / incredible is released soon, i cannot wait at all i want to get my hands on a good phone, im stuck with a ****ty razor.

Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post
    why do you guys bag on sense ui? lol you do realise you can go to settings, and turn it off....

also htc incredible has 150,000 in stock ready to be shipped within next week, And its processor is the same, they confirmed. its at 998 mhz just like the nexus one.

Basically, if your waiting, I first was going for the nexus one ,but then i realised i wanted a camera also ( i have no camera, and i use facebook/myspace alot) so i could easily upload photos on the go, and htc incredible has an 8mpxl camera, which is a great deal breaker.

I do hope nexus / incredible is released soon, i cannot wait at all i want to get my hands on a good phone, im stuck with a ****ty razor.
    This is not accurate. Sense UI is a complete user interface and the homescreen is only one part of it. And the "disable" that you talked about only disables the Sense homescreen. All other features of Sense remain active. The only way to actually completely "turn it off" is by rooting the phone and installing a different ROM on it.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post

This is not accurate. Sense UI is a complete user interface and the homescreen is only one part of it. And the "disable" that you talked about only disables the Sense homescreen. All other features of Sense remain active. The only way to actually completely "turn it off" is by rooting the phone and installing a different ROM on it.
    Which i intend on doing anyway.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links