Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jsilvers525 the nexus one is out but not for t-mobile yet and the incredible isn't out yet. i'm going to get the ...

Page 222 of 400 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    the nexus one is out but not for t-mobile yet and the incredible isn't out yet. i'm going to get the nexus one when it hits verizon.
    t-mobile huh...

strange how once the droid gets its 2.1 update we start hearing about incredible and nexus one. check out android central. i think the n1 will be out REALLY soon now. no more then a week!!!! hope i'm right but this is just my opinion so don't get too excited.

I havent really heard anything new on the N1 in a while acually, seems to be all Incredible latley.

froyo is the next android os which is said to be a major update. nobody knows what it will include but it is said to be a major improvement headed for the first half of 2010.
    Purely speculation but some of the main additions will probably be security features and putting back native support for Microsoft Exchange so Android can start chipping away at the business world that RIM still dominates.

i can't recall where i read this, maybe here or engadget or some other forum, but i though i saw that google may release an official n1 update to allow more ram like running custom roms do. i am really interested in obtaining all the ram that i can get, but is this something that google would officially do? also how bout app2sd, would google ever officially support such a thing? seems like they should just let the community figure out what it wants then officially support it all, haha.

i wonder if there will ever come a day where running custom roms is not frowned upon...by the big wigs

Quote Originally Posted by sta489 View Post
    froyo is the next android os which is said to be a major update. nobody knows what it will include but it is said to be a major improvement headed for the first half of 2010.
    Purely speculation but some of the main additions will probably be security features and putting back native support for Microsoft Exchange so Android can start chipping away at the business world that RIM still dominates.
    I read somewhere that the biggest change will be in the way the os gets upgraded. there will me 2 major updates froyo and something else. the new way the os will get updated is by pieces like apps. for instance youll download some new interface for the music player instead of waiting for them to compile changes to release a update.. I think it was up in adroid central. I think thats the best way to do it. what you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sta489 View Post
    I read somewhere that the biggest change will be in the way the os gets upgraded. there will me 2 major updates froyo and something else. the new way the os will get updated is by pieces like apps. for instance youll download some new interface for the music player instead of waiting for them to compile changes to release a update.. I think it was up in adroid central. I think thats the best way to do it. what you guys think?
    That would be a good idea. Then as parts are ready for release the public can get them.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

[quote=jaeisber;35524]
    Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post

That would be a good idea. Then as parts are ready for release the public can get them.
    Exactly. no more waiting for months for a big release! way better than apple

Did you guys see google translate for animals obviously April fools

Here's an interesting thing that happened to me and my mom today at the local VZW store:

We were going in to see what we could do about my mom's EnV Touch that had its screen crushed in a recliner. My mom hated the phone to begin with and showed interest in getting the Droid instead. She can't afford one unsubsidized so she has to live with her broken phone for now, but the VZW saleswoman slipped her a note before we left. It simply said to come back after the first of the month. I have no idea what she was hinting at, but it was something she obviously didn't want to risk saying out loud. It kinda sparked my imagination, but I'm not gonna say what I think just yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links