Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by doom22 Originally Posted by septimas why do you guys bag on sense ui? lol you do realise you can go to settings, ...

Page 224 of 400 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by doom22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post
    why do you guys bag on sense ui? lol you do realise you can go to settings, and turn it off....

also htc incredible has 150,000 in stock ready to be shipped within next week, And its processor is the same, they confirmed. its at 998 mhz just like the nexus one.

Basically, if your waiting, I first was going for the nexus one ,but then i realised i wanted a camera also ( i have no camera, and i use facebook/myspace alot) so i could easily upload photos on the go, and htc incredible has an 8mpxl camera, which is a great deal breaker.

And for everyone that is curious, You can disable sense ui

all it is, is a home screen theme
    its not that big of a deal

I do hope nexus / incredible is released soon, i cannot wait at all i want to get my hands on a good phone, im stuck with a ****ty razor.
    the sense ui isnt necessarily the problem with sense. Its that its not an official google phone, so update will arrive much slower than normal. For instance the htc droid is still on 1.5 while the original g1 has had 1.6 for over 3-4 months. idk, but they get their updates much more slowly than an official "with google" or just google phone.
    Who still has a razor?!

So as appealing as the 8mp camera is, aesthetics is a big part in my choosing a phone, as i am sure it is for a lot of people. The incredible is incredibly ugly.

it definitely will be an april fools joke if verizon DOES release the phone tomorrow. it seems like it will never come(obviously it will). also verizon/google has got something up their sleeve's. there is hardily anything officially released about either phone.

also supposedly an ota will give the n1 more onboard storage. could this be the surprise? probably not since the surprise (if there is one will be on on the verizon version). it's also very unlikely that it will be hardware so it kind of has to be skype. looking forward to tomorrow regardless of the outcome.

An update will be given to the Nexus One to allow more free RAM to be used. Im pretty sure rooted Nexus One's have already applied this though.

Yea the VZW Nexus One is going to have something else, wish i knew what it was though.

one of the weaknesses of the N1 that was pointed out when it was first released was its small amount of storage for apps (only the 512Mb of ROM can be used, can't run apps off of microSD). Google said that they intended to fix that. Maybe that is the surprise.
    ....I dont have anything else really constructive to say but, guys....I would really suggest ignoring anything you hear "from a Verizon rep". There is absolutely now way that Verizon would risk telling reps about anything sensitive. They know that the information would be leaked in 15 minutes if all the reps were in the loop.

now way=no way

there may not be a surprise that is just speculation but the surprise is said to be only on the verizon nexus one. all nexus one's are supposed to get the expanded memory.

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    one of the weaknesses of the N1 that was pointed out when it was first released was its small amount of storage for apps (only the 512Mb of ROM can be used, can't run apps off of microSD). Google said that they intended to fix that. Maybe that is the surprise.
    ....I dont have anything else really constructive to say but, guys....I would really suggest ignoring anything you hear "from a Verizon rep". There is absolutely now way that Verizon would risk telling reps about anything sensitive. They know that the information would be leaked in 15 minutes if all the reps were in the loop.
    Well, that problem is solved with apps2sd which is built into some custom ROMS and available to all rooted users. You need/want a Class 6 microsd card though, apps will load quicker etc...the slower cards will be a pain and not perform as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    there may not be a surprise that is just speculation but the surprise is said to be only on the verizon nexus one. all nexus one's are supposed to get the expanded memory.
    you're right, the memory fix was supposed to be for all N1s. I've got nothing then....

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you're right, the memory fix was supposed to be for all N1s. I've got nothing then....
    Availability for devices in different colors?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links