Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; People call them "camera-phones" when really they are "phone-cameras"...

Page 227 of 400 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

People call them "camera-phones" when really they are "phone-cameras"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Sheesh people, ease up on the swearing. You're probably wearing Wera's edit button out. :P

As far as colors go, I think it's perfectly sexy the way it is. I really do want to have a good feeling about tomorrow, but I'm reserving my hope for the second I see an updated Google/phone page.
    Unfortunately, all we are gonna hear from google tomorrow is that their animal to human voice app, which was released today, is an April fools prank. :hang2:

????????it's real. maybe i can ask my dog when the vzw n1 comes out. she'll definitely know.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    ????????it's real. maybe i can ask my dog when the vzw n1 comes out. she'll definitely know.
    ha, right!

I can already talk to my dog. She sure knows what the top of a house is called, what's on a tree, and what sand paper feels like. (lame joke I know)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by doom22 View Post
    i couldnt wait anymore, i bought a droid, but it has 30 days to return so ill most definitely return it as soon as the n1 arrives. Depending on how the incredible is imight get that instead if it comes out first, but im pretty sure the n1 is the phone id want.
    Doom22.....What version of Android does your Droid have? Did it engage in the update?

I can already talk to my dog. She sure knows what the top of a house is called, what's on a tree, and what sand paper feels like. (lame joke I know)
    I lol'ed
    :PP

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    guys....I would really suggest ignoring anything you hear "from a Verizon rep".
    110% agreed. when i went to verizon to cancel my tp2 so i could sell it and prepare for the n1, a rep said that i should hold onto if i like windows phone 7, because toward the end of the year the tp2 would be upgraded to it, haha. fool. i will eat a shoe if the tp2 ever gets an official wp7 update

Here's an interesting thing that happened to me and my mom today at the local VZW store:

We were going in to see what we could do about my mom's EnV Touch that had its screen crushed in a recliner. My mom hated the phone to begin with and showed interest in getting the Droid instead. She can't afford one unsubsidized so she has to live with her broken phone for now, but the VZW saleswoman slipped her a note before we left. It simply said to come back after the first of the month. I have no idea what she was hinting at, but it was something she obviously didn't want to risk saying out loud. It kinda sparked my imagination, but I'm not gonna say what I think just yet.
    I know that this is really thin ground, but the first thing that jumped into my mind was...."maybe she thinks your mom is hot..."

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links