Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Yadao Sheesh people, ease up on the swearing. You're probably wearing Wera's edit button out. :P Not to worry...I have the superduper ...

Page 228 of 400 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Sheesh people, ease up on the swearing. You're probably wearing Wera's edit button out. :P

Not to worry...I have the superduper extra heavy duty industrial edit button installed; and I keep 2 on hand as spares!:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    Voldemort?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Voldemort?

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    Ha. nice pic. Is that you at the computer all day checking out eh google/phone page?

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    Idk what pictures your looking at, but I can definitely tell between a 3.2mp picture on my phone versus a picture taken with my digital camera which is 7.2mp.
    Gee Kentoe, you kinda said it all right there. You can really tell the difference between the pictures on YOUR PHONE versus the pictures on your CAMERA.

Why on earth would you expect the image quality on your phone to be as good as on a device whose sole function is to produce images? This is the problem: so many people believe that image quality is all about mp counts. Here's a a protip: it isn't. Digital cameras have much higher quality sensors, image post-processing algorithms, and importantly GLASS OPTICS. No matter how many mp you have, an image can only be as clean as the light that hits the sensor. Plastic optics are used on phones because glass is delicate and subject to scratching and cracking, where as plastic is more resilient (and cheap).
    Gee nihilion, you kinda pointed out that your being a dick all right there. I don't see why you came in here to argue about megapixels and showing off your knowledge of megapixels and sensors. I'm sorry that the rest of the world isn't as informed about this as you are. Megapixels do matter, I do also agree with your statement about the sensors and optics and such however, the megapixels demonstrate how many pixels are in an image. If there are 3.1 megapixels in an image thats approx 3.1 million pixels. Where as if you have a 7.2 megapixel image thats approx 7.2 million pixels inside the one image. Obviously the image is going to look better comparing 3.1 vs 7.2.

I can kinda of see where you are coming from, but at the same time picture quality is going to be better with varying megapixels regardless of sensors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Ha. nice pic. Is that you at the computer all day checking out eh google/phone page?
    Yup.

yupeertadfokapdkhello.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Sheesh people, ease up on the swearing. You're probably wearing Wera's edit button out. :P

Not to worry...I have the superduper extra heavy duty industrial edit button installed; and I keep 2 on hand as spares!:rofl3:

personally i've never understood the "severity" of cussing.

I <3 my germanic origins, and they used the words as fuc* commonly. It is right now as far as i am concerned, a common use in the english language as an adjective, and verb.

Now back on topic.

ANYONE BESIDES ME <3 NEXUS ONE? lol

Quote Originally Posted by septimas View Post
    personally i've never understood the "severity" of cussing.

I <3 my germanic origins, and they used the words as fuc* commonly. It is right now as far as i am concerned, a common use in the english language as an adjective, and verb.

Now back on topic.

ANYONE BESIDES ME <3 NEXUS ONE? lol
    wtf does ur germanic origins have to do with anything

If it's not about the Nexus One, don't talk about it here please. PM's are useful.

Anyone else staying up till midnight... again? My hopes are low.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it's not about the Nexus One, don't talk about it here please. PM's are useful.

Anyone else staying up till midnight... again? My hopes are low.
    You'd be better off being well rested. I'll be up way passed midnight, but for other reasons. I have to be working on my research paper. I'm so tired though!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links