Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; how do you know it is not coming today?...

Page 235 of 400 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

how do you know it is not coming today?

Go skiing, snowbordring, maybe snowmobiling? Im telling you now, you will hear more about the release of this phone before it comes out, its not just going to magically appear on the site. I dont care if thats how it was it ATT, its not how its going to happen with VERIZON. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Go skiing, snowbordring, maybe snowmobiling? Im telling you now, you will hear more about the release of this phone before it comes out, its not just going to magically appear on the site. I dont care if thats how it was it ATT, its not how its going to happen with VERIZON. Mark my words.
    I'm with this guy.

Good bye Verizon.

Hello T-Mobile!

Just curious -- what makes you think there will be an announcement? Precedent indicates otherwise. So is this just a gut feeling, or is there some logical basis for your theory?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Just curious -- what makes you think there will be an announcement? Precedent indicates otherwise. So is this just a gut feeling, or is there some logical basis for your theory?
    This is my gut feeling. I have been following the release of cell phones for a long, long time. I hope im wrong, because I want this phone just as much as the next person, but lets be real here people.

here's another question. At what point do you have to consider reducing the price. Will people still pay $200 for a subsidized phone that is 6 months old?

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    here's another question. At what point do you have to consider reducing the price. Will people still pay $200 for a subsidized phone that is 6 months old?
    well it hit tmobile beginning of january, so i'd say 3 months. but in generality i agree. if it is not subsidized through verizon i may find it hard to cough up nearly 6 bills for tech that is 3 months old (which is a lot in tech time, haha)

That's IT!!!!!!!!!
    i am done waiting for this phone. I come here several times a day and hear about all this rumors. What a waste of time. No one know anything, its all speculation. maybe it'll be release when all the planets align WHAT EVER. when ever it is I am done wasting my time. my contract ends Apr 17, if its not out by then SEE YA verizon, maybe Ill be back when your at the edge of phone tech. NO MORE POST FROM ME (unless they give us a date) I AM FREE

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    That's IT!!!!!!!!!
    i am done waiting for this phone. I come here several times a day and hear about all this rumors. What a waste of time. No one know anything, its all speculation. maybe it'll be release when all the planets align WHAT EVER. when ever it is I am done wasting my time. my contract ends Apr 17, if its not out by then SEE YA verizon, maybe Ill be back when your at the edge of phone tech. NO MORE POST FROM ME (unless they give us a date) I AM FREE
    were going to miss you. april fools

Freddie, where are you in Utah?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links