Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Salt Lake ****ty...

Page 236 of 400 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Salt Lake ****ty

Ok, I'm actually working in St. George. Just curious. Hey maybe Utah will have first dibs on the N1. Now that is a real April's Fool.

apple/verizon is supposed to make an official announcement about the iphone 4g on the same day as the ipad launch, april 3rd. if it is true nobody is going to buy the nexus on vzw except a few of us on this website. if they released it 2 weeks ago they could have sold a million. they are so stupid. sorry google but you f***** up.

i know right- wish we knew what the hold up is, or what the strategy is(if any) .

an htc CEO did report that they are pleased with the N1 sales so far- but what business model doesn't supply what's in demand. close to being over this phone. actually resenting it a little. maybe i'll buy one just to smack it around for a bit -hahha

Hell, if they announce a 4g iPhone for VZW before the N1 comes out, I swear... I'm gonna get one and say screw Google and Android... because this entire wait was just BS. I just want a new nice, cutting edge smartphone instead of this crap phone that I have (Verizon).... Even if we get a freakin release date on the iPhone 4g before a release date on the N1... I'm probably going to go with it. I may not be a Steve Jobs fan, but at least they give dates and stick with it.

I think you guys are being a bit ridiculous. Because of the rumors it makes it seem like they aren't sticking to dates however all along it's always been "Spring 2010"

It's only like 10 days into spring people...

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Hell, if they announce a 4g iPhone for VZW before the N1 comes out, I swear... I'm gonna get one and say screw Google and Android... because this entire wait was just BS. I just want a new nice, cutting edge smartphone instead of this crap phone that I have (Verizon).... Even if we get a freakin release date on the iPhone 4g before a release date on the N1... I'm probably going to go with it. I may not be a Steve Jobs fan, but at least they give dates and stick with it.
    The way that both Verizon and Google have handled this scream of unprofessionalism. Even in the midst of unbelievable hype, NO details at all have been released about the phone. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post
    I think you guys are being a bit ridiculous. Because of the rumors it makes it seem like they aren't sticking to dates however all along it's always been "Spring 2010"

The fact of the matter is that it IS spring already... so they should at least have a more specified date by now. I wouldn't even be upset if they said June 2010. At least that would narrow it down. Right now they are just toying with us. Its not fair to us in the least bit. There is no reason why they have to keep all of this so hush. Its so messed up

I don't think it is ridiculous to be frustrated right now.
    I am with you guys. I was looking forward to having a cool phone that was different than everybody's iPhone but if they announce the next Gen phone before a solid N1 date comes out. I'll get one. I am just tired of knowing nothing.
    I don't think asking for a solid release date is unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sampsonight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kentoe View Post

The fact of the matter is that it IS spring already... so they should at least have a more specified date by now. I wouldn't even be upset if they said June 2010. At least that would narrow it down. Right now they are just toying with us. Its not fair to us in the least bit. There is no reason why they have to keep all of this so hush. Its so messed up
    I know, it sucks. I want this phone as much as the rest of you. But to be fair they still are on their timeline. I would love for them to release SOME kind of release date however we're only 10 or so days in.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links