Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Thanks, good to see my title as a Copywriter is paying off haha...

Page 238 of 400 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Thanks, good to see my title as a Copywriter is paying off haha

Quote Originally Posted by rustafarii View Post
    Hell, if they announce a 4g iPhone for VZW before the N1 comes out, I swear... I'm gonna get one and say screw Google and Android... because this entire wait was just BS. I just want a new nice, cutting edge smartphone instead of this crap phone that I have (Verizon).... Even if we get a freakin release date on the iPhone 4g before a release date on the N1... I'm probably going to go with it. I may not be a Steve Jobs fan, but at least they give dates and stick with it.
    I, like many others, have had this thought cross my mind. But if they do end up releasing an iphone on Verizon it'll be the same old looking iphone. The aesthetics will be similar to the iphone, 2g, 3g, most likely the only difference will be the ability to multi task and it might come with like 64gigs. However, it they really change it's appearance and add other features, like a front facing camera, i might really consider getting it.

I am frustrated along with all of you, having waited for months for the Nexus One.....the marketing strategies amongst these players is intriguing though, but it's getting more and more confusing what the best choice will be on Verizon....Nexus One, Incredible or iPhone....any opinions?

HTC Desire review -- Engadget

Might just have to spring for the desire.

So, is iPhone a real possibility for Verizon?

Quote Originally Posted by jills57 View Post
    I am frustrated along with all of you, having waited for months for the Nexus One.....the marketing strategies amongst these players is intriguing though, but it's getting more and more confusing what the best choice will be on Verizon....Nexus One, Incredible or iPhone....any opinions?
    I'm not so sure it is the marketing strategy that is the hold up. I thought that in the beginning that their promotion (or lack thereof) was gone about all wrong. Then after reading more into it, it appears that the the N1 just simply isn't ready to be released and they are doing a good job of staying tight-lipped with whatever is holding this up.

Im more confident that the release date is based on VZW and not google.

VZW is determining the release of this phone and Google is just supplying the phone. VZW forces them to go through vigorous testing before releasing/allowing the phone on their network.

Blame VZW

Well I, like a few others on here, couldn't wait on Google and Verizon to work things out with the Nexus One and bought the HTC Droid Eris for Verizon yesterday. I was on AT&T using a boring old Motorola RAZR2 V9x and grew weary of that network's spotty coverage and VERY slow 3g network(Luke Wilson is full of s*$t!). The Eris won't have many of the advanced hardware abilities of the N1 but will soon have the Android 2.1 update which will give it about the same software abilities. Not to mention the Eris is FREE(actually $0.01 but close enough) on Amazon.com which is much better than what the n1 will probably cost($180 or $529). By the time I can upgrade, I'm sure there will be WAY better Android phones for even Verizon than the N1. Anyone know when the Eris 2.1 update is going to happen and how?

Google and VZW's lack of any information is gonna lose them quite a few customers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wrong wrong wrong. They will lose no customers. You cry babies here will certainly run out and grab the phone soon as it comes out. Others simply don't even know that it's coming. For them there is no lack of information.

Yeah it sucks for us to not know, but it will not any way lose them customers.

The only way that happens, is if the incredible comes out, and still no word on a release date. We might all just jump on the incredible.

But then again, does Google care? They just care that it is android.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links