Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; maybe it is FROYO (next android os) that they're waiting for. the phone is 3 months old and need to offer something new. maybe that's ...

Page 239 of 400 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

maybe it is FROYO (next android os) that they're waiting for. the phone is 3 months old and need to offer something new. maybe that's what it is. we waited long enough lets not get impatient. we are almost there.
    2.2 Leaked (Froyo) Release Anytime Soon? - CyanogenMod Forum

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    maybe it is FROYO (next android os) that they're waiting for. the phone is 3 months old and need to offer something new. maybe that's what it is. we waited long enough lets not get impatient. we are almost there.
    2.2 Leaked (Froyo) Release Anytime Soon? - CyanogenMod Forum
    Says April Fools prank

Sryy to burst your bubble lol

damm. didn't see that

Given the complete lack of information, I would hope that the "big surprise" is something significant: trackball replacement, front facing camera, larger screen, 4G LTE radio, etc.

I know that the LTE radio would be entirely unlikely given that Verizon is still in the early stages of developing its 4G network; however, the standard is finished and such a thing could really future proof the phone.

Don't expect any major changes, it already passed FCC if im not mistaken. Anything like a larger screen and hardware stuff would require a new FCC filing i believe.

google's april fools will be to release it today at 11:59

everyone on twitter is saying it will drop monday at 11 AM. prob not but damm would that be cool.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee can I have N1

Quote Originally Posted by N1 N E Day Now View Post
    The funny thing is, I joined up this forum on March 23rd just to see if there was anyone who may be at the conference to get more insight. At the time I wanted the phone but I wasn't dying for it. Then I kept checking back in and before I knew I was hooked like a cheap drug. Getting involved in the rumors and hype certainly made me want the phone more not because I desperately need it, but because it's like a damn drama story and I want to know how it ends.
    Amen...N1 N E Day Now....I started watching this forum on March 20 as well. I have been waiting for months. My contract us up and I want the Veriz----none and N1.

I must say that the professionalism and nature of this board is awesome. This has been the best online forum experience I have had in quite some time. The members especially mulielo are awesome. I had a need and I approached mulielo with a request and he came through. I have ordered Items for my N1 that have been recommended on this forum.

I am hooked and I will be a Lifelong N1forum participant or as long as I have (if I can ever get the N1) an N1.

new rumor is monday at 11 am. look at twitter. maybe it is true. but it prob isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    new rumor is monday at 11 am. look at twitter. maybe it is true. but it prob isn't.
    I don't know who you're following on Twitter, but none of the main Android sites are reporting this rumor...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links