Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 Originally Posted by fwise3 Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang They all seem to be retweeting it. Idk, it's apparently all coming from ...

Page 241 of 400 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fwise3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    They all seem to be retweeting it. Idk, it's apparently all coming from one source, im asking one of them how they know this. We'll see if they respond.
    It's probably just April Fools... however my guess has always been this coming Tuesday (for no particular reason other than my gut)
    is your gut normally right? could be indigestion
    possibly... although I haven't eaten all morning so it could be hunger... and in all seriousness, only google knows when it will be released.

Until then... we wait...

i honestly think all this waiting is bad for our health! i start feeling out of breath and stressed out every time i get online and there is still no news about the release! ive considered several times just going out and buying the eris or the droid, but they are not nearly as cool as the N1... If it doesnt come within a few weeks, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post

It's probably just April Fools... however my guess has always been this coming Tuesday (for no particular reason other than my gut)
    is your gut normally right? could be indigestion
    possibly... although I haven't eaten all morning so it could be hunger... and in all seriousness, only google knows when it will be released.
    More like only VZW, google may know a little bit, but im pretty confident VZW is pulling the strings here.

well maybe verizon knows, maybe google... maybe no one knows! I just wish someone would figure it out and tell us!

well maybe verizon knows, maybe google... maybe no one knows! I just wish someone would figure it out and tell us!
    no kidding...this has gone on long enough.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I certainly do have less respect now for both Google and Verizon. Even the release of the N1 won't fully restore it. It's like giving somebody food after they die of starvation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by yadao View Post
    i certainly do have less respect now for both google and verizon. Even the release of the n1 won't fully restore it. It's like giving somebody food after they die of starvation.

... I lol'ed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    I certainly do have less respect now for both Google and Verizon. Even the release of the N1 won't fully restore it. It's like giving somebody food after they die of starvation.
    There is no way you can blame Google or Verizon. There was never an official release date given by either, never a hint of a release given by either. The only thing they said was Spring 2010...which it still is. There is no reason to get upset that this phone has not been released since we have all been going off of rumors.

You cant blame google or vzw for others putting out rumors that turn out to be false. Everything that we have on the release of the VZW N1 is pure speculation, nothing more.

Now, if the phone does not come out in the Spring, then I can warrant being upset, but not until then.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    There is no way you can blame Google or Verizon. There was never an official release date given by either, never a hint of a release given by either. The only thing they said was Spring 2010...which it still is. There is no reason to get upset that this phone has not been released since we have all been going off of rumors.

You cant blame google or vzw for others putting out rumors that turn out to be false. Everything that we have on the release of the VZW N1 is pure speculation, nothing more.

Now, if the phone does not come out in the Spring, then I can warrant being upset, but not until then.
    :rofl3:

Here in Texas, it's practically already summer. I'm PISSED!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links