Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Btwint ok, like many others, I too have followed this post for some time know and the anticipation is killing everyone. In ...

Page 243 of 400 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Btwint View Post
    ok, like many others, I too have followed this post for some time know and the anticipation is killing everyone. In no way am I saying this is true, but I have a friend that I went to school with that works at Verizon. He honestly says he doesnt know a release date and everything is a big secret to them and all they are told is to sell what you have..HAHA. He did say, which I dont know if its true that the N1 will be avalible in the VZW stores b/c they will not carry it any other way and that it will NOT be called the N1..Who knows, im just passing along this usefull/un-usefull info I was given. Any ideas on this, and btw great forum.
    He might be referring to the HTC Incredible. That will be sold in stores and is very similar in specs and all to the Nexus One.

Also, it's confirmed a Nexus One is coming to VZW and i doubt they would change the name so your source is probably talkin bout the HTC Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Btwint View Post
    ok, like many others, I too have followed this post for some time know and the anticipation is killing everyone. In no way am I saying this is true, but I have a friend that I went to school with that works at Verizon. He honestly says he doesnt know a release date and everything is a big secret to them and all they are told is to sell what you have..HAHA. He did say, which I dont know if its true that the N1 will be avalible in the VZW stores b/c they will not carry it any other way and that it will NOT be called the N1..Who knows, im just passing along this usefull/un-usefull info I was given. Any ideas on this, and btw great forum.
    He might be referring to the HTC Incredible. That will be sold in stores and is very similar in specs and all to the Nexus One.

Also, it's confirmed a Nexus One is coming to VZW and i doubt they would change the name so your source is probably talkin bout the HTC Incredible.
    I agree...that is what I thought too.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

watch they are the same phone and half goes to vzw and half goes to google and you can choose if you want sense or not. haha don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    watch they are the same phone and half goes to vzw and half goes to google and you can choose if you want sense or not. haha don't count on it.
    That would be odd...It would be something that Verizon only offers...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Nexus One to get better marketing

this could be why it is not out yet. they want to make a bang when it comes out on verizon and have a campaign for it possibly. this does make sense.

"The Android space is a big opportunity for Google, and an area of strategic importance. As Product Marketing Manager for Android and Nexus One, you support the Direct-To-Consumer marketing plans and initiatives that will be rolled out in the coming months. You are focused on increasing the number of device sales and increasing awareness of the Nexus One brand."

If this is indeed the reason for the hold-up on the N1, then we likely will not see the VZW N1 until the end of Spring.

However, there is no reason that Google could not release the phone now and do a marketing campaign later.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

2 things
    1) those saying that there can't be a camera since it passed FCC are wrong. FCC didn't show a picture of the n1 on vzw or anything so maybe a different piece of hardware passed FCC...who knows not so likely but possible. maybe even a keyboard or something.
    2) there's no point of trying to figure it out more because we can't buy it until it is on googles website or whatever. i'll stop by here every now and then but for now peace out everybody. lets hope it will be out soon. i say this but bet i'll be back soon as this is like an addiction. lol not really but can't help myself.

Got back from the guy on twitter..........it's an April Fools joke. Sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    2 things
    1) those saying that there can't be a camera since it passed FCC are wrong. FCC didn't show a picture of the n1 on vzw or anything so maybe a different piece of hardware passed FCC...who knows not so likely but possible. maybe even a keyboard or something.
    2) there's no point of trying to figure it out more because we can't buy it until it is on googles website or whatever. i'll stop by here every now and then but for now peace out everybody. lets hope it will be out soon. i say this but bet i'll be back soon as this is like an addiction. lol not really but can't help myself.
    1) True...but it would make no sense to have a different N1 for VZW only. It defeats the purpose of having a phone that is the same across all carriers. Plus, Im not sure the Skype was in the works for Android the VZW N1 was put through the FCC. I could be wrong though.
    2) I agree. We will no nothing until we hear from Google.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Got back from the guy on twitter..........it's an April Fools joke. Sucks....
    Of course it is...no positive information could come our way...that would be too good.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links