Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jaeisber Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Got back from the guy on twitter..........it's an April Fools joke. Sucks.... Of course it is...no positive ...

Page 244 of 400 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Got back from the guy on twitter..........it's an April Fools joke. Sucks....
    Of course it is...no positive information could come our way...that would be too good.
    wait wait wait.............he just tweeted me something. He says he knows the date but he isn't allowed to say he told me to keep following him............i wonder whats this about

Of course it is...no positive information could come our way...that would be too good.
    wait wait wait.............he just tweeted me something. He says he knows the date but he isn't allowed to say he told me to keep following him............i wonder whats this about
    Another April Fools joke? It is still April 1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I've got my bucket of salt waiting...

I'm also 99.99% sure his final tweet (after sharing much revealing information about exactly when it will release) will end with a resounding "April Fools!!!!".

I sit now gripped in intense anxiety, eagerly awaiting your updates.

couldn't resist. but this is highly unlikely but nexus one was said to be a series of phones so they could vary from carrier to carrier.

Talking

:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    couldn't resist. but this is highly unlikely but nexus one was said to be a series of phones so they could vary from carrier to carrier.
    I knew you couldn't leave us!

to be honest, even if he does know the release date, knowing it won't make you get the phone faster. it would be nice to know though. i want to not care anymore and just check now and then but can't

A series of phones, yes...but not different within each series. I mean the N2 is already a rumor to have a business focus with a physical keyboard. It still doesnt make sense to have a phone that is drastically different for a single carrier.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

to be honest, even if he does know the release date, knowing it won't make you get the phone faster. it would be nice to know though. i want to not care anymore and just check now and then but can't
    I did that for a couple days...didnt last long.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Been away for two days, I see the nextime one is still on its way. This has become VZW MO, no announcement, lets the suckers wait for the phone. Some of them waited for the other mirage (Blackberry Toure 2/Bold/wft?)

Will it kill them if they just say something? Its not like they re doing us favors you know. I'm just so tired

los
    I don't know if I should jump the gun and order N1 accessories from Seidio now that it's 20% off free shipping.. With my luck the case won't fit the phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links