Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Seriously, I don't think Google is to blame. I see no reason why they wouldn't want it released as soon as possible. Further, I see ...

Page 245 of 400 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Seriously, I don't think Google is to blame. I see no reason why they wouldn't want it released as soon as possible. Further, I see no reason why they wouldn't want their prospective customers to know a specific release date. In all likelihood, they WOULD want them to know and therefore be more willing to hold off on an alternative purchase.

The problem is Verizon. They WOULD NOT want prospective customers to know a release date because, if they did, they wouldn't buy the phones they currently sell.

Okay, twitter guy knows the exact date. No april fools, no joke. He knows the exact date. He said he can't say what it is though, im guessing confidentiality and crap and he doesn't know who i am, just started following him because of his tweet which was an april fools. But he really does know the exact date, i will keep following him, he said he'll give hints to his followers. I hope he gives some good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by los View Post
    I don't know if I should jump the gun and order N1 accessories from Seidio now that it's 20% off free shipping.. With my luck the case won't fit the phone.
    Im thinking the same thing...only I dont know if I should order because I need a phone soon...and cant wait much longer for the N1.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Okay, twitter guy knows the exact date. No april fools, no joke. He knows the exact date. He said he can't say what it is though, im guessing confidentiality and crap and he doesn't know who i am, just started following him because of his tweet which was an april fools. But he really does know the exact date, i will keep following him, he said he'll give hints to his followers. I hope he gives some good ones.
    what's his link so I can follow too

Dude, with all due respect, it's ridiculous to put any stock in this at all.

BTW, did you hear they took the word gullible out of the dictionary? Seriously, they did!

So...if his first update that you started following was a joke...what makes you so sure that he knows the actual date?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Unfortunately I think he is using his so called information to pad his twitter stats and gain new followers... I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see him actually knowing. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    BTW, did you hear they took the word gullible out of the dictionary? Seriously, they did!
    NO WAY? When did this happen? That is crazy....

...waaaaiiittt, DAMNIT.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
    Unfortunately I think he is using his so called information to pad his twitter stats and gain new followers... I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see him actually knowing. :nexusx:
    Yeah, exactly...right now there is nothing much to go off of other than his April Fools joke. I guess we will see though.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle07 View Post
    Dude, with all due respect, it's ridiculous to put any stock in this at all.

NO WAY? When did this happen? That is crazy....

...waaaaiiittt, DAMNIT.

Look at all the skeptics... I wonder why that is? Might have something to do with all the misinformation going around.:nexusx:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links