Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; You guys don't have to follow him. Apparently, you guys don't have much information either so idk........this is better than nothing. I'd rather follow him ...

Page 246 of 400 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

You guys don't have to follow him. Apparently, you guys don't have much information either so idk........this is better than nothing. I'd rather follow him than follow nothing. Just saying. If he's a fake, i could care less, but i'd rather hold onto the thought that he may actually know the release date than to hold onto nothing other than "It's coming soon"

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    You guys don't have to follow him. Apparently, you guys don't have much information either so idk........this is better than nothing. I'd rather follow him than follow nothing. Just saying. If he's a fake, i could care less, but i'd rather hold onto the thought that he may actually know the release date than to hold onto nothing other than "It's coming soon"
    Thats fine...we all hope its true and he knows...but after all of the SURE THING reports and rumors that have turned out to be nothing, we are all skeptics and question those that supposedly know what no one else does.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Sounds like you dont mind let downs....im sure a lot of people here do though. So im sure a lot of people would prefer you didint post things by people who have already claimed april fools.

totally agree. i'm following him as well.

If that person whos tweeting is correct.... I would eat my words and not get a N1. Thats how sure I am that what hes saying is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post

Sounds like you dont mind let downs....im sure a lot of people here do though. So im sure a lot of people would prefer you didint post things by people who have already claimed april fools.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. lighten up people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post

I don't think it's that big of a deal. lighten up people.
    Thank you, you guys don't have to come assaulting me just cuz i tried to help. Im just helping you guys by telling you about this guy. Okay yea i understand, he made an april fool's joke, you don't have to follow him because of that. But i don't really see why he would tell me the first tweet was april fools but let me know that he actually knows the exact date on it.

I'll try to dig up some more info on him to see if hes credible, sound good?

hope he's right but some people like to just mess with others. let us know what he says though. thanks for the info about this guy too

lol because you are gullible and he know you will continue to follow...

So far, all i know about him is he knows a lot about handsets. Maybe in the business?? he talks about blackberries a lot though, seems to have that for work and android for fun.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links