Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by Mike2587 Originally Posted by FredyG Sounds like you dont mind let downs....im sure a lot of people here ...

Page 247 of 400 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2587 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post

Sounds like you dont mind let downs....im sure a lot of people here do though. So im sure a lot of people would prefer you didint post things by people who have already claimed april fools.

I don't think it's that big of a deal. lighten up people.
    Thank you, you guys don't have to come assaulting me just cuz i tried to help. Im just helping you guys by telling you about this guy. Okay yea i understand, he made an april fool's joke, you don't have to follow him because of that. But i don't really see why he would tell me the first tweet was april fools but let me know that he actually knows the exact date on it.

I'll try to dig up some more info on him to see if hes credible, sound good?
    I dont think we are assaulting you (if I am, my apologies). I was more pointing out the fact that its likely he doesnt know what he is talking about and is another joke. Thats all, nothing against you or anyone else, just pointing out my skepticism on the fact that he knows the date.

As for telling you its a joke and then saying he actually does know the release date sounds like something I would pull...you gain their confidence by telling them what you initially said was a joke only to play another joke on them...just sayin.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

lol because you are gullible and he know you will continue to follow...

Okay FredyG, you can stop assaulting my comments now just because i tried to help.

If im gullible, whats it to you? don't follow him if you want. It's not like im gonna waste my life on this guy just because he claims to know the exact release date. I can check in each day at night to see if he posts anything new.........not like i gotta follow this guy every second.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    Seriously, I don't think Google is to blame. I see no reason why they wouldn't want it released as soon as possible. Further, I see no reason why they wouldn't want their prospective customers to know a specific release date. In all likelihood, they WOULD want them to know and therefore be more willing to hold off on an alternative purchase.

The problem is Verizon. They WOULD NOT want prospective customers to know a release date because, if they did, they wouldn't buy the phones they currently sell.
    I don't buy that Verizon wants to keep release dates a secret. If anything you think that once a launch was imminent (less a month) they would want to share it. People with Verizon that are going to renew their contracts will still do so if they like the upcoming phone, just a month later. VZW still get their money in a timely fashion.

And an added perk of sharing release dates is that people on other carriers whose contracts are up will know that a sweet phone is coming out on Verizon so they should not renew with ATT or TMo or whatever and they should wait a little bit then go over to Verizon. And then Verizon gets their money too. Verizon wins two ways instead of one if they share the release dates.

I dont think I would consider that assault. would you...?

I dont think I would consider that assault. would you...?
    Alright well, you can keep your comments to yourself. I was only trying to give some information........damn

And i question why this thread is so slow

I understand why you all think he's a fake. Hey, i have my doubts too, im not 100% with this guy. But im still going to follow him. Who knows, he might actually know the date, it's not much effort to follow someone on twitter, and if he does leak a real date. Well all the better.

Quote Originally Posted by sta489 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    Seriously, I don't think Google is to blame. I see no reason why they wouldn't want it released as soon as possible. Further, I see no reason why they wouldn't want their prospective customers to know a specific release date. In all likelihood, they WOULD want them to know and therefore be more willing to hold off on an alternative purchase.

The problem is Verizon. They WOULD NOT want prospective customers to know a release date because, if they did, they wouldn't buy the phones they currently sell.
    I don't buy that Verizon wants to keep release dates a secret. If anything you think that once a launch was imminent (less a month) they would want to share it. People with Verizon that are going to renew their contracts will still do so if they like the upcoming phone, just a month later. VZW still get their money in a timely fashion.

And an added perk of sharing release dates is that people on other carriers whose contracts are up will know that a sweet phone is coming out on Verizon so they should not renew with ATT or TMo or whatever and they should wait a little bit then go over to Verizon. And then Verizon gets their money too. Verizon wins two ways instead of one if they share the release dates.
    True...but at the same time, Verizon will likely not get a portion of N1 sales, only the plans that go with them. They stand to profit more from the phones that they sell in house rather than the N1. Also, with the N1, it is already available on other networks, so there is no reason for people to change networks simply for the N1...
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I live in America...BANG! BANG!

I live in America...BANG! BANG!
    lol good one..........yea im out of this thread

pce ppl

last thing i need is some immature kid

Stay on topic!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links