Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Nguyener And if i do buy it unsubsidized, would i be able to keep my same phone number? This will just replace ...

Page 25 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

  1. #241
    Junior Member Tattrpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nguyener View Post
    And if i do buy it unsubsidized, would i be able to keep my same phone number? This will just replace the contract with my voyager to a non-contract one, right?

    Or will i still have my contract with my voyager along with the non-contracted nexus one?
    If you have a contract in place already with your voyager and use the same number on your voyager and put it on your N1, you are ultimately canceling your contract in which you would en cure an ETF. You would have to buy an unsubsidized N1 or enter in to a brand new contract beside the one you currently have and get a new number for the N1.

    Now T-Mobile had an updating hierarchy that allowed you to update your current contract depending on certain stipulations...you won't get the Nexus for the cheapest price, but it won't be for the full amount either...and it won't be unlocked...this may prove true for the VZW N1 as well. You'll just have to wait and see.

  2. #242
    Junior Member Tattrpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nguyener View Post
    And if i do buy it unsubsidized, would i be able to keep my same phone number? This will just replace the contract with my voyager to a non-contract one, right?

    Or will i still have my contract with my voyager along with the non-contracted nexus one?
    I am not sure how contracts work with Verizon. I have been using a business phone for the past 2 years and havent actually had my own personal contract with Verizon or any other provider (was part of my parents family plan).

    This may be a question for another thread, but if I have nothing with Verizon right now (or any other provider for that matter) can I buy the unsubsidized N1 and avoid getting in to a 2 year contract with Verizon by going month to month?

    No details have been released yet...but I imagine it will work pretty closely to the T-Mobile N1...so more than likely yes if you purchase an unsubsidized Nexus One from Google...you will not be entered into a 2 year contract and you will be on a month to month plan. But the N1 will not work on any other carrier...unless you get express permission from that carrier to activate the unsubsidized N1 on their network. Which probably won't happen.

  3. #243
    Senior Member joker402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    105
    If you buy a phone full retail there is no contract or contract rxtension. If you are already under contract and you buy a phone full retail you don't extend or sign any thing.

  4. #244
    Junior Member Tattrpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post
    If you buy a phone full retail there is no contract or contract rxtension. If you are already under contract and you buy a phone full retail you don't extend or sign any thing.
    Yeah...I was more talking about the not knowing the details in that they would offer a retail version of the phone...which nearly everyone phone manufacturer does, but don't want to jump the gun. Who knows about crazy contracts companies have with each other.

  5. #245
    Member mach330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    dayam even att beats vzw release for n1.

    https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

  6. #246
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    dayam even att beats vzw release for n1.

    https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=
    Are you kidding me...wth?

  7. #247
    Member rhuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    dayam even att beats vzw release for n1.

    https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=
    Are you kidding me...wth?
    come on VERIZON!!!! wts

  8. #248
    Senior Member jaeisber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    dayam even att beats vzw release for n1.

    https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=
    Are you kidding me...wth?
    come on VERIZON!!!! wts
    :suicide2:

  9. #249
    Member KDII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

    Are you kidding me...wth?
    come on VERIZON!!!! wts
    :suicide2:
    Now they are just screwing with us...

  10. #250
    Senior Member E-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Dude, seriously?
    This phone needs com come asap. I'm starting to get over the wait.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. .m4a will not play
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
  2. Who out there also has the original G1?
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. NO Money Down for the Samsung Epic
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:11 AM

Search tags for this page

content

,

fcc ld: nm8pb31200

,

forum verizon nexus one

,

nm8pb31200

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum