Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by kvlt well correct me if im wrong but its just targeting android devices and i dont believe the desire or legend are ...

Page 255 of 400 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kvlt View Post
    well correct me if im wrong but its just targeting android devices and i dont believe the desire or legend are coming to the u.s. yet and they are trying to get rid of the current eris supply... but who really knows this whole deal has been pretty sketchy so far..
    The lawsuit isn't only targeting Android devices, but also a number of devices running Windows Mobile. Anything that has HTC Sense UI.

Yeah i would think that too concerning the case, i just think something big must be at play with this situation.

and vizzle thanks for clearing that up, im not too sure then.

personally, i think it's a bunch of BS. I'm not going to believe anything coming from a website called OZCARGUIDE. that website's already proven to be crap and is just another site that repeats what other sites say. they're a dime a dozen. there was no "investigating" involved, just somebody trying to get as many views as possible on their site. no way apple's actually causing a ban of htc imports. what a crock! the verizon nexus will be in our hands by the end of the month.

The Onion Kid

Not sure how reliable this site is, its probably total BS, but if its confirmed that the Sprint Handset will be available late April, would it not stand to reason that the Verizon one would drop about the same time? Hopefully sooner, but I think that this might prove that the last story abt. the handsets in customs/ Apple's lawsuit, might be just another bit of speculation... not to say that this story is any different... what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by kvlt View Post
    Yeah i would think that too concerning the case, i just think something big must be at play with this situation.

and vizzle thanks for clearing that up, im not too sure then.
    No problem -- I wish I knew what was holding things up, but I don't think it's the Apple suit. By all (reliable) accounts I've read, it could be years before any decision is made.

Then again, at the rate we're going, we still might not have our VZW Nexus One by then

it's been too quiet lately not just on this forum. maybe it will just appear soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    it's been too quiet lately not just on this forum. maybe it will just appear soon.

Wouldn't that be nice. Just an end to all this waiting... to this addiction...
    I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finally have it, and I wont need to be constantly checking Google or here... what will it be like?

I got an email from Verizon today telling me that I could upgrade early if I acted FAST. My new every 2 thing isn't ready until July, but I can early upgrade I guess. This was the first I'd heard about it I think, so maybe they're reaching out to any customer who might be in the market for a new phone, and trying to get them to upgrade today to clear out what they can in preparation for something to happen early next week.

Just a thought, but it gives me hope for next week... And unfortunately doesn't change the fact that I wanted it last week....

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    maybe.....

i got the same email- interesting interpretation, hope your right.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links