Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by mulielo I got an email from Verizon today telling me that I could upgrade early if I acted FAST. My new every ...

Page 256 of 400 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mulielo View Post
    I got an email from Verizon today telling me that I could upgrade early if I acted FAST. My new every 2 thing isn't ready until July, but I can early upgrade I guess. This was the first I'd heard about it I think, so maybe they're reaching out to any customer who might be in the market for a new phone, and trying to get them to upgrade today to clear out what they can in preparation for something to happen early next week.

Just a thought, but it gives me hope for next week... And unfortunately doesn't change the fact that I wanted it last week....
    My NE2 isn't up until frickin' November, I'm not even sure why I'm here.....Oh, I want a sweet new phone!

I bet that this import thing is a bunch of crap!! Im not going to beleve some kids 2 paragraph article! If this were true there would be a lot more articles with a lot more detail! This would be big news if it were true and there are no other article anywhere that say anything like that....

Just my opinion...

Lines that total over 59.99 a month can up grade every year but you get a NE credit of $50 if you wait till 20 months of your contract have passed.

Dont know id any of this applys to the N1 but its been this way at VZ for a while now.

I was thinking that wile I wait for the nexus / Incredible to be released I can "try" other networks best phones, like the Iphone on at&t or the nexus one for t mobile. Is there a trial period where companies reinverse you ALL the money you spend if you change your mind? I am guessing is like 30 days. I dont want to pay restocking fee or anithing like that. only like minutes I used or data.

Any ideas?

And if i order the nexus for tmobile can I return it and get a full refund?

if you return within 14 days but you need to pay for shipping and restocking i thinm=k

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    I was thinking that wile I wait for the nexus / Incredible to be released I can "try" other networks best phones, like the Iphone on at&t or the nexus one for t mobile. Is there a trial period where companies reinverse you ALL the money you spend if you change your mind? I am guessing is like 30 days. I dont want to pay restocking fee or anithing like that. only like minutes I used or data.

Any ideas?

And if i order the nexus for tmobile can I return it and get a full refund?
    I think the only people that give you your money back is sprint, every one else you still have to pay activation and usage which isnt to bad but then it stacks up when you try diffrent companys all with the same 30 days.

Ive seen our customers bills still be over the $150 mark with just 20 days usage.

OZCAR is so full of BS...they seem to be the leaking out anything but the truth.

Engadget is now pointing out the blotch/stain problem on the bottom of the phone. I have never read about so many annoying things about a phone, but at the same time, I have never done so much research on one before. I really hope Big Red is making them sort out these issues. I would love to be the guy who orders one on day one of the Verizon release, but I think I will hold off now until I get a few reviews. While I have a huge love/hate relationship with my BB Storm1, I do have to say that I have never had any issues with it's physical composition decaying on me.

Nexus One losing finish, innocence? -- Engadget Mobile
    Discolorations on Nexus One metal - Android Help

los
    Well the N1 being on Verizons Cellebrite system is a plus!

cellebrite is carrier exclusive it's one system for all carriers. it's for switching data so if you came from a different carrier you need your old phone must be in the system. the nexus one in the cellebrite system is for the At&t and t-mobile version. i think if the incredible comes out before any official information on the nexus one comes out i'm going to get that and if the nexus one comes out within 30 days return the incredible. i have to see how good it is also. the supersonic turned out so much better then expected you know. my phone's falling apart and the incredible will be great but once the nexus one comes out it's going back to verizon unless you can't get the nexus one on a family plan. i have the money but rather spend around 200$ then 500$ for a phone. i'm going to take it one day at a time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links