Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by jonagpa I was thinking that wile I wait for the nexus / Incredible to be released I can "try" other networks best ...

Page 257 of 400 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    I was thinking that wile I wait for the nexus / Incredible to be released I can "try" other networks best phones, like the Iphone on at&t or the nexus one for t mobile. Is there a trial period where companies reinverse you ALL the money you spend if you change your mind? I am guessing is like 30 days. I dont want to pay restocking fee or anithing like that. only like minutes I used or data.

Any ideas?

And if i order the nexus for tmobile can I return it and get a full refund?
    That's another reason why I wish google would sell the N1 in store. My husband recently purchased the HTC HD2 at Radio Shack and had to take it back (it kept locking up). We got a full refund and didn't have to pay any restocking fee.

Trying other networks isn't a bad idea but keep in mind I'm pretty sure with each one you are going to be stuck with an "activation fee" on each account you set up.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    cellebrite is carrier exclusive it's one system for all carriers. it's for switching data so if you came from a different carrier you need your old phone must be in the system. the nexus one in the cellebrite system is for the At&t and t-mobile version. i think if the incredible comes out before any official information on the nexus one comes out i'm going to get that and if the nexus one comes out within 30 days return the incredible. i have to see how good it is also. the supersonic turned out so much better then expected you know. my phone's falling apart and the incredible will be great but once the nexus one comes out it's going back to verizon unless you can't get the nexus one on a family plan. i have the money but rather spend around 200$ then 500$ for a phone. i'm going to take it one day at a time.
    I don't know much about Cellebrite, but if what you say is true, why is AC reporting that the Incredible is in "Verizon's Cellebrite System", and not simply "The Cellebrite System"?

They also specify that the "Verizon Nexus One" is in the system, rather than just saying "Nexus One".

That being said, this rumor doesn't do much for me.

I'm not trying to start any rumor mills but I just thought I'd pass this along to the forum. You can interpret it any way you see fit.

I spoke with buddy of mine who is a Verizon rep. He confirmed the Incredible being in the warehouse and predicted it would be out in a few weeks. He also thinks it will be out before the N1.

Like I said, this isn't to start any rumors. Most Verizon reps probably don't know too much more than the people in the forum. However, he may have more connection with an inside source and I don't think an old high school buddy would b/s me. I've been buying my phones from him for years and he's always taken care of me. Not to mention he said he wants the N1 too...

He also thinks the end of April is more likely because they have training on phones at least a week in advance.

ok I just found out that my contract is up august 17 (i thought i was april 17 becasue thats when my New every 2 is up) so I cant really leave verizon right now. but I call 611 and found out I can try the droid for 30 days and get a full refund (as long as there is no exchange meaning I activate my old phone) including any accessories and also the new 2 year contract is going to be voided. so its pretty much risk free for me since I have to be with verizon till august. hopefully the nexus or incredible will be out by then and I can just get that. A tip for anyone if want to avoid restocking fee simply dont exchange the phone, reactivate a old phone and wait 3 days, after that you can go back and try a new phone.

if the nexus is not out by the 30 days I might try the eris we'll see how it goes. I am going to a verizon store right now.

for anyone that care this is verizons return policy part to avoid restocking fee.
    ". A $35 restocking fee will apply if you exchange your device for a different model or color, or if you return your device and within three days purchase another one."

so as long as you dont exchange it or buy a new one with in 3 days your good

Verizon Nexus One to be released Easter Sunday

Hello everyone,

I can confirm to you that Verizon Nexus One will be released THIS SUNDAY. It's Google's idea of an Easter egg. The source of this release date is my unearthly powers of logical deduction. Hidden surprises are commonly referred to as Easter eggs. The release date has heretofore been hidden (until now, that is). Easter is Sunday, and that's when the Easter Bunny comes. Therefore, it follows logically that Google is coordinating with the Easter Bunny to distribute this remarkable device via a system of plastic eggs, which split around the short axis thereby allowing objects to be placed inside. These eggs will be "hidden" in mildly inconvenient places such as beneath shrubs, inside BBQ grills, behind sheds, and in flower patches. Unfortunately, this mode of distribution implies that the Nexus Ones will be "first come-first serve", so you're going to want to keep your eyes peeled and ready to spring to action. Children will have the natural advantage of being closer to the ground and their tiny hands will reach more easily around corners and into tight spaces. PROTIP: You're can use your adult bulk as an advantage--i.e., don't be afraid to be aggressive. You can easily pick up a child and toss him/her aside if necessary. Children are also easily frightened and subsequently susceptible to intimidation tactics.

Good luck! We've waited so long, but the N1 is finally arriving!

is this a joke? i know the second part is but about it coming sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    is this a joke? i know the second part is but about it coming sunday?
    Obviously...

no i think it's real. are you dumb it is definitely real. WOW!
    =) (i didn't feel like reading the whole thing and just saw sunday release you're right)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links