Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; What are the chances the Nexus One will be subsidized with family plans........i never really though of it, if it's not happening. I can't get ...

Page 259 of 400 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

What are the chances the Nexus One will be subsidized with family plans........i never really though of it, if it's not happening. I can't get this phone =(

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    What are the chances the Nexus One will be subsidized with family plans........i never really though of it, if it's not happening. I can't get this phone =(
    I'm more than positive that it will be subsidized... Verizon does that to all their phones... why wouldn't they?

because it is NOT their phone, it is google's

if verizon doesnt subsodize the n1 im getting the incredible for sure.

have you guys seen this?

HTC Incredible appears in Verizon's Cellebrite system | Android Central

yea same here. i'm getting which ever comes out first unless if the n1 does and isn't subsidized. and say i get the incredible and the nexus one comes out 2 or 3 weeks later i can always give back the incredible and get the n1. i think the incredible might have a camera. it's a mini evo 4g kind of and nobody thought that would of had one. who knows i just really rather the nexus one but am fed up waiting as my phone is coming to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    yea same here. i'm getting which ever comes out first unless if the n1 does and isn't subsidized. and say i get the incredible and the nexus one comes out 2 or 3 weeks later i can always give back the incredible and get the n1. i think the incredible might have a camera. it's a mini evo 4g kind of and nobody thought that would of had one. who knows i just really rather the nexus one but am fed up waiting as my phone is coming to shreds.
    what do you mean might have a camera? camera in the front?

Yea, but it is still Verizon's call in a sense... it's their network. Google has nothing to do with how Verizon charges for their services... at least I think...

I just gov back from verizons store with a droid. If u guys want revenge on v get one and then return it. I already explain how nor to pay restocking fee and how to void the contract so its risk free. I can wait all this moth for the nexus with out going crazy for a smart phone

i am over this phone. by the time it hits vzw, or sprint for that matter, it will be nearly 4 months old. that is far too old in "tech" time, especially to be paying full price, which we will most likely have to. i have gotten used to having a dumbphone again and figure i might as well wait until something better comes out, at this rate it won't be too long, maybe summer time.

the only thing that may grab my attention now is the incredible at a subsidized price, but i'll have to see it and use it in person.

Verizon doesn't make any phones. They are all HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, etc...
    It depends on if Verizon wants to pay Google in exchange for your contract. T-mobile simply pays G the other $350 or whatever, Google gets the same money either way. AT&T obviously isn't going to do that, but you are in contract cause its not subsidized. Verizon would be CRAZY not the subsidize this phone and advertise it based on their Apple and iPhone hate. N1 is really something they can own as their 'iPhone', but with the incredible coming out there is gonna be 2 VERY similar phones offered around the same time. Very odd IMO
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links