Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by E-man Dude, seriously? This phone needs com come asap. I'm starting to get over the wait. Sadly, I actually had a thought ...

Page 26 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Dude, seriously?
    This phone needs com come asap. I'm starting to get over the wait.
    Sadly, I actually had a thought of going to AT&T just to get it a week earlier...

I live in Chicago, and AT&T service here is horrible. The fact that this thought came to mind is not good....COME ON VERIZON.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Dude, seriously?
    This phone needs com come asap. I'm starting to get over the wait.
    Sadly, I actually had a thought of going to AT&T just to get it a week earlier...

I live in Chicago, and AT&T service here is horrible. The fact that this thought came to mind is not good....COME ON VERIZON.

:rofl3: Well you are not the only one. I was looking at the ATT store today and was thinking about it. A sad thought. But it happended. VZW needs to hurry up.

New to this but I've been following it and sadly i have somebut it could b what of bad news; of course its just speculation. Hate to say it, but I spoke with someone from verizon on the phone today and they told me that the phone will be coming out late spring or early fall.

I really hope its all BULL since I've been waiting for the phone already to long

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes2020 View Post
    New to this but I've been following it and sadly i have somebut it could b what of bad news; of course its just speculation. Hate to say it, but I spoke with someone from verizon on the phone today and they told me that the phone will be coming out late spring or early fall.

I really hope its all BULL since I've been waiting for the phone already to long
    I cant imagine that this is true. I really hope it isnt. The only thing I could see holding up the release of the Verizon N1 would be the few glitches left with the N1 (touchscreen, home key sensitivity, etc). However, with the release of an AT&T version today, that tells me that they have fixed the issues.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jreyes2020 View Post

it's all hearsay. after telling a VZW rep i was interested in upgrading to a smart phone about a week ago, she asked if my current phone was broken. i said "no." then she told me to hold out because the nexus would be there soon. even steering me away from jumping on the Droid.

guess we'll have to wait another week.

still can't believe they opened up the AT&T option on the google/phone site.
    it'd be funny if it wasn't so damn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by rhuth View Post

still can't believe they opened up the AT&T option on the google/phone site.
    it'd be funny if it wasn't so damn sad.
    I know...I was quite depressed when I saw that there was an AT&T version out...I was half hoping when I went to the Google Phone page I would see something for Verizon, but there was nothing.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Waiting, waiting, and waiting. And yet more waiting. However, I can not see them waiting too much longer. I don't believe that it would be that great of a business move on VZW's part. However, I am not the expert and so all that I can do it wait. What seems to be common sense to me never seems to be that for others. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Waiting, waiting, and waiting. And yet more waiting. However, I can not see them waiting too much longer. I don't believe that it would be that great of a business move on VZW's part. However, I am not the expert and so all that I can do it wait. What seems to be common sense to me never seems to be that for others. LOL.
    Makes sense to me...but then again, it really doesnt matter what we want. I wish it was that way, then I would already have my N1...

I really do think the 23rd has significance in one way or another. They are either A) going to release the phone (Which is what I hope), or B) they are going to announce the phone's confirmed release date (likely the first week of April) and start marketing it to have a bigger release than the T-Mobile release. Ive seen early April thrown around more and more as of late, so this may be the case.

Im still hoping that they release it on the 23rd, but it makes sense for them to do some sort of TV advertising to get the word out.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

for the people waiting for the n1 vzw version. if the individual plan holds true and you have to get unsubsidized (or you can't use ne2). how many of you will still get this phone? i for one will get the incredible if this is the case. after all, it's only another month or two (april/may). although i really hope that's not the case cuz i'm sooooooo tired of waiting. my voyager is in it's last leg.

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    for the people waiting for the n1 vzw version. if the individual plan holds true and you have to get unsubsidized (or you can't use ne2). how many of you will still get this phone? i for one will get the incredible if this is the case. after all, it's only another month or two (april/may). although i really hope that's not the case cuz i'm sooooooo tired of waiting. my voyager is in it's last leg.

Not a chance, no way I would ever pay $500+ for a cell phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links