Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; As long as it comes out in April I'll be happy. We should all post the date we think/guess the N1 will be released. and ...

Page 261 of 400 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

As long as it comes out in April I'll be happy. We should all post the date we think/guess the N1 will be released. and whoever is the closest when it comes out gets a cookie. 4/18/2010 is my guess, don't ask why, there's no logic behind it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    As long as it comes out in April I'll be happy. We should all post the date we think/guess the N1 will be released. and whoever is the closest when it comes out gets a cookie. 4/18/2010 is my guess, don't ask why, there's no logic behind it.
    Okay, I'll go with 14 April as that's my birthday and I was born on Easter Sunday. How's that for (ill) logic? I'm just going to play the game. I'll likely go with the Incredible anyhow.

i get pretty good at&t service with my iphone but i dont really wanna pay the $530....wait annnnnd wait

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    i get pretty good at&t service with my iphone but i dont really wanna pay the $530....wait annnnnd wait
    This is what i've been thinking. You could get a iPhone 3GS and just sell it for $500, then go and order the Nexus One.

I've sold phones before but im not really in the mood of meeting up with someone and selling the thing. I feel like it's too much of a hassle so im going to wait.

The VZW Nexus One is going to be subsidized most likely, but im like 50/50 that it's going to be family plan subsidized.

Neeexusssss oooonnneeee
    nnnnEEEEeeeexxusss oneeeee

nexus one, nexus oooooonneee

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    Neeexusssss oooonnneeee
    nnnnEEEEeeeexxusss oneeeee

nexus one, nexus oooooonneee
    is never coming...........

the nexus one, is no fun..
    Every time i wait, i grip my gun..
    hearing fake dates is the last i can stand
    its time to move on to t mobile broadband
    lol

Saw this comment on the SoftSailor article.

You guys need to take a deep breath and chill. FYI on release dates: the VZW GN1 will not debut until mid-May at the earliest due to programming/networking issues. The VZW HTC Incredible will not debut until roughly the same time for the same reason.
    So, find something to do for at least 6 weeks.

+

Correction on the above from the nice guy sitting next to me: the VZW HTC Incredible will likely debut in mid-April.

So does anyone believe this guy?? There was apparently problems with the N1 and Verizon network/3G according to a post on Androidforums that made it here, but that rep said it was still coming soon. Lol, this guy says Mid-May........

don't believe anything unless google or verizon says it. who is that guy anyway? how would he know classified information from google...he doesn't. he's just making up a load of b.s because he said that it would be out by the end of this week and it's not so he's making it look like it was supposed to be but wasn't. by saying it will be out in 6 weeks gives him no room for failure. if it comes out earlier (most likely will) then everybody is happy. if it doesn't he's in trouble again. he doesn't know anything.

yea that guy is full of it!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links