Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Android Forums - View Single Post - ***Official HTC Incredible Thread*** he points something out........and if you look closely, he's right. The writing in that ...

Page 265 of 400 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Android Forums - View Single Post - ***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

he points something out........and if you look closely, he's right. The writing in that box is much lower and different than the other red texts.

Also, the font size seems to be smaller than the other texts.......it's photoshopped

Besides the cost of the phone and a $35 activation fee, are there any other fees that we would incur when signing up for a new 2 yr contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Sampsonight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    first of all the nexus one isn't in their system because they won't be selling it, google will. secondly if it was the incredible why would they call it an android handset and not a name like they did on all the other dates? lastly it is not photoshopped and the reason the red looks slightly different is because of the angle. you can tell it is a calendar by how it is looks. obviously it could mean nothing also but i think it might be true.
    The photo is fake man...
    If it is fake it would be way easier to make a calendar then photoshop a picture of one.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    rhuth that is what this thread is. if you only want official information this is the wrong place =(
    i know man- just frustrated with this whole thing. saw a guy last night with an N1 and it looks even better in person. it's such a slick phone- dying to have one.

I've been lurking in and out of this thread, but haven't been here recently. So I don't know if this info has already been posted.

But a Verizon Rep. just came in today (I work at a restaurant) and I struck up a conversation with him and asked if he knew when the Nexus One was coming out. He told me that they had this meeting about something (Nexus One I assume) being released at the end of April. Then he told me that something HUGE is supposed to come out at the end of May. I assume the "something huge" is the HTC Incredible.

So yeah, there's my two cents.

I really do not mind waiting until May to see the Incredible. I still have the terrible Chocolate and have been waiting for something incredible (no pun intended) to come out. So I'll be waiting it out for both phones.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post

Only reason I'm suspicious about this article is the fact that there is not reference at all in the article. Or a link to where THEY'VE read it. Besides myself & several of us here have taken any rumors with a grain of salt since March 23rd.

Junk Nexus One Blogs or websites.....Rumor mongers

OkayÖ.I would like to start a RANT. More then the angst that has been expressed towards the almighty Google and Verizon. I do have plenty of frustration with these two giants and I will be faithful towards there services and products. Yet not currently a fan.....FAN BOY yes fan no.

My vent for this post is concerning that dummy BLOGs or Advertising Farms. These websites that I speak of are JUNK. I would like to open up an ongoing dialogue concerning these websites. I would like to first point the finger at

• ozcarguide.com
    • product-reviews.net
    • Times Asia
    • worldbuzznow.com
    • cooltechzone.com

I have been begging, pleading and crying for the Nexus One. On a daily basis, I visit the various forums and perform the various google searches concerning the Nexus One and Verizon. These sites grab a bit of truth and run with the rumors. They often cite their own internal sources, which is one of their previous posts.

Who else is out there that drives you crazy. These are the dummy BLOGs or Advertising Farms? Letís flush them out and point the finger at them and call them what they are.

I completely agree that it's frustrating. Unfortunately we cannot control peoples' intelligence or gullibility. Like anything on the internet I think you have to decide for yourself what is crap (pretty much everything on here so far) and what is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by matty678 View Post
    I completely agree that it's frustrating. Unfortunately we cannot control peoples' intelligence or gullibility. Like anything on the internet I think you have to decide for yourself what is crap (pretty much everything on here so far) and what is possible.
    Android Central agrees:

Twitter / Android Central: Seriously: no more tips fr ...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links