Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I highly doubt this rumor. But if it turns out to be true, Verizon will definitely lose me as a customer. I want the definitive ...

Page 267 of 400 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I highly doubt this rumor. But if it turns out to be true, Verizon will definitely lose me as a customer. I want the definitive Nexus One, not the Incredible(...ly ugly)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...........Fa sho!

I don't really believe it either.......but it's not impossible if you actually think long and hard about it.

- Verizon slip up on Nexus One Sense UI.
    - Verizon needs/wants the best device on the market
    - Why would Verizon put out two high end phones? Wouldn't exactly be smart in terms of sales etc...one high end device would sell a lot better
    - Yea Sense UI is a toss up, whole point of Nexus One is that stock android
    - Google dumps the CDMA N1 to Sprint? Saves money.......
    - Nexus One isn't exactly living up to Verizons standards on quality and issue.....

Of course, this is still a rumor and a radical one for sure. Just saying it's plausible.

Remember, those FCC filings were only for a CDMA Nexus One, could be Sprint or Verizon. We all assumed Verizon because it was announced for it first.

And in terms of looks, that's all opinion my friend. You may think it's ugly but someone else may think it's amazing.

I personally think the HTC Incredible looks pretty damn hot, all black with that tint of red?? Of course, the design and form factor is like all the new HTC phones release, EVO, Desire, Legend, etc...but it still looks good.

Nexus One has the better form factor though and the curves, still it's all opinion in terms of looks.

Honestly in the end i could care less...............Verizon is being completely G** and a bunch of ASSH**** by not giving any information at all.......give us a bloody release date already.

Im taking whichever one comes first.

Or get a DROID, ROOT, Overclock, and it's faster than Snapdragon =)

What's going on everyone, first time poster. I am happy to see I am not the only one pissed about Verizon and the resistance to announce anything with the N1. It is frustrating. I have been a loyal VZW customer for 9 years. I love the network and customer service is good too. However, as all of you I am very upset at the way they have handled the release of this phone. As well I am upset at the overall reluctance for VZW to get any cool phones which they never have.
    For the N1 I read that Apple is suing HTC and barring any importation of any HTC product. So we may never get the N1. I have also read the Incredible is the VZW N1. The reason we get the Incredible is that it was imported first, before the N1. So Apple cant F with those already in stock. But why the delay from VZW? Is it they want to let the EVo hype die off?
    I myself have been looking into switching to Sprint, I want the EVO, or anything other than my Tour.

So go get the droid then.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    So go get the droid then.
    Me?.......I will if nothing happens

Shame they made the Snapdragon GPU pretty much suck

The Droid , I almost did, and then I wanted to hold out, there is also a 2.0 update for the VZ Droid coming soon so if I were to get one I would wait for that.
    However knowing what we think we know how could you settle for a Droid?

Quote Originally Posted by NINTHWARD View Post
    The Droid , I almost did, and then I wanted to hold out, there is also a 2.0 update for the VZ Droid coming soon so if I were to get one I would wait for that.
    However knowing what we think we know how could you settle for a Droid?
    You mean android 2.1? It's already out just to let you know.

Only thing DROID got on Snapdragon phones is this.........better GPU by a good amount and almost equal CPU after overclock.

Has nobody overclocked the Snapdragon? I've only seen 1.13ghz but thats it.......or is nobody trying? or did they hit a limit already considering Qualcomm already pushed the cortex 8 to 1ghz

Thanks banger, obviously I did not know the 2.1 was out.
    I am still not that stoked on the Droid, and i have been waiting for the N1 for ages. Its almost like my heart is set on it. I do like the Incredible. I also like the EVO.

So what is the deal with Sprint? Will they really have to revamp their network next year, is it an easy update for them? meaning is it really worth the switch. I could not leave VZW for ATT so why leave for Sprint?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links