Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; If Verizon is only releasing the Incredible, then I won't be on Verizon anymore....

Page 269 of 400 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

If Verizon is only releasing the Incredible, then I won't be on Verizon anymore.

I thought the N1 was under 1ghz.

I will get the Incredible before I leave Verizon. I just could not leave Verizon this summer for ATT and an Iphone. Even now my friend loses calls on her Iphone daily, or she wont have service, when I of course do.

While it makes some sense to ask VZW stores for info on the Nexus One, I don't think that's where we need to go to pump information. I read earlier in this forum that VZW is not handling the Nexus One at all. This being the case, any information coming from their stores should be considered misleading (a case of right hand not knowing what left hand is doing). I think we need to find sources within google to get more information about a plausible release date.

Quote Originally Posted by loca View Post
    I'm sorry but we're trusting 4chan now? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!

yeah, guys for the umpteenth time-verizon "reps" ESPECIALLY from an authorized agent don't know ANYTHING. COMPLETELY disregard information from these sources. It is not a matter of them "being cool" or "letting you in". It is a matter of ignorance. There is no reason for them to have inside information. I understand you thinking that they would...and for most phone releases they might, but the Nexus One defies precedent.
    It is obvious that whoever has information on the release does not want the information spread. The absolute last person/people they would tell would be a Verizon Rep. They know that any rep would have more loyalty to their friends/family than the company which means any information you give them will be spread at the speed of light.
    Whatever information you are getting from them is based on their experience with the company up to this point. That experience is misleading as well because the sale of this phone is not being handled in the same way.
    I appreciate the effort everyone is trying to make to get information on the N1 release but "talking to a Verizon rep" is not going to lead to anything credible.

.....it's like asking a waiter for the combination to the deposit safe in the back of the restaurant.
    "Oh yeah, the combination? of course, they tell all of us about it....it's 1-2-3-4-5"

"We can't say much about any specific phone but stay in touch, we do have some cool devices coming soon."

This is why I hate Verizon.

Bet choo wont hate them when they release the N1

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links