Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Thank you lord. God bless...

Page 271 of 400 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Thank you lord. God bless

You forgot to caps the 'lord'.

Praise be to jeebus!

Anyhow, hope the N1 come out soon!

what are the chances you will be able to get the nexus one on verizon subsidized with a family plan. if that's the case i'd be willing to wait a little longer.

Who knows at this point. I guess this week will be like the last. Hoping that its released. Ugh, its going to be a long month

Hello, I am making a pit stop (after swearing I wouldn't be back) to tell everyone who is unhappy with their phone and cant wait anymore for the nexus, there is a solution!!! (unless you already Own it) Go to verizon and get the Droid, keep it for 30 days or less and then return it, its completely free! to avoid the restocking fee ($35) simply dont exchange it for another phone or dont buy a new phone within 3 days of returning the Droid. This is what I am doing now and I am happy! the phone is so cool. the best part is that I get to play with it until the nexus/Incredible is release.

Also as important if you return the phone within the 30 days and dont get a nother phone you can CANCEL your new 2 year contract! so if after a month there is no nexus/incredible I am out and going to another provider.

What do you guys think??

This strategy was posted elsewhere, but if you've followed through on it, I think that you're the first to admit to it. I hope that it works according to plan for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jonagpa View Post
    Hello, I am making a pit stop (after swearing I wouldn't be back) to tell everyone who is unhappy with their phone and cant wait anymore for the nexus, there is a solution!!! (unless you already Own it) Go to verizon and get the Droid, keep it for 30 days or less and then return it, its completely free! to avoid the restocking fee ($35) simply dont exchange it for another phone or dont buy a new phone within 3 days of returning the Droid. This is what I am doing now and I am happy! the phone is so cool. the best part is that I get to play with it until the nexus/Incredible is release.

Also as important if you return the phone within the 30 days and dont get a nother phone you can CANCEL your new 2 year contract! so if after a month there is no nexus/incredible I am out and going to another provider.

What do you guys think??
    Yup, was going to do that but im just gonna wait a couple more days now. Too busy to go get a new plan right now anyway so i might as well just wait till i have free time.

As for that person saying tomorrow as the release date..........chances? 15%?

And for the whole VZW doesn't have a role in the release date........they certainly do, just because Google is selling/releasing the phone doesn't mean VZW has to support it, they could easily say, no we don't want your phone and Google has to go somewhere else (sprint). Anyways, what im saying is, VZW has a role in the release date of the Nexus One. The Nexus One has to go through VZW's testing and meet requirements before being released. With all these hardware issues and crap, i doubt Verizon just let google off the hook, the Nexus One has to pass testing and everything before it can be sold and used for the VZW network. It's part of Verizons rigorous expectations and they've upped it ever since the first BB Storm.

Yeah, no thanks. I played with it. The lip feels wrong

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    Yeah, no thanks. I played with it. The lip feels wrong
    You dont have to keep it, its only to hold you over till nexus/incredible's release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links