Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; The Sprint Compatible Nexus One Shooting For Early Summer Release | AndroidSPIN | Your No.1 source for Android news. can't be good news...

Page 274 of 400 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Nothing solid or factual there...just another 'source' who told someone something.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yeah, screw everyone unless they hear it directly from google or vzw.

I really hope the end of April rumor is not true. Not sure I can wait that long.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post
    I really hope the end of April rumor is not true. Not sure I can wait that long.
    Yeah, ive been throwing around the pros/cons of going to AT&T
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Verizon's Nexus One could be arriving 'by the end of next week' (updated) -- Engadget

This is what I have been holding out hope for. If Engadget thought it was worth posting, I'll give it another week.

Verizon's Nexus One could be arriving 'by the end of next week' (updated) -- Engadget

This is what I have been holding out hope for. If Engadget thought it was worth posting, I'll give it another week.
    Sorry to say but this is all about a FAKE photo that was shared out by JSilvers that was originally posted on here by NexusOneLove. Look back a page or 2. The photo that Engadget is using was posted by NexusOneLove. He just posted that it was a complete fake and that he did it to keep people's interest. I wouldnt give that article much stock...unfortunately.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Sorry to say but this is all about a FAKE photo that was shared out by JSilvers that was originally posted on here by NexusOneLove. Look back a page or 2. The photo that Engadget is using was posted by NexusOneLove. He just posted that it was a complete fake and that he did it to keep people's interest. I wouldnt give that article much stock...unfortunately.
    I was more referring to the fact that people are saying the end of this week, and Engadget felt the need to post it. I didn't put much stock in that photo when it came out a week ago.

nobody knows what the incredible will be like. it might have a front facing camera, a larger screen or something else cool. nobody knew how good the htc evo 4g would be. yet nobody knows what the nexus one on verizon will be like. i honestly don't care anymore and am getting whichever comes first unless they give a solid release date for the nexus one. if i really don't like the incredible i could always return it within 30 days and get the nexus one assuming that one comes out first.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

yes, i would have to agree with jaeisber. Although im down for it coming out today. I just want this phone, and I want it now. Is Spring considered March April May?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links