Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; We know a lot more about the Incredible than the surprise VZW nexus one. The Incredible is basically identical to the Nexus One. Snapdragon, 512mb ...

Page 275 of 400 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

We know a lot more about the Incredible than the surprise VZW nexus one. The Incredible is basically identical to the Nexus One. Snapdragon, 512mb RAM (possible 1gb doubt it), 8gb movinand (flash storage basically), 3.7 AMOLED, 8MP, Sense UI, optical trackpad and thats pretty much everything.

Yea i am going with whichever comes first though.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    We know a lot more about the Incredible than the surprise VZW nexus one. The Incredible is basically identical to the Nexus One. Snapdragon, 512mb RAM (possible 1gb doubt it), 8gb movinand (flash storage basically), 3.7 AMOLED, 8MP, Sense UI, optical trackpad and thats pretty much everything.

Forget the incredible, N1 all the way no matter what. Patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkerdude5012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ryguy0885 View Post
    Verizon's Nexus One could be arriving 'by the end of next week' (updated) -- Engadget

This is what I have been holding out hope for. If Engadget thought it was worth posting, I'll give it another week.
    Sorry to say but this is all about a FAKE photo that was shared out by JSilvers that was originally posted on here by NexusOneLove. Look back a page or 2. The photo that Engadget is using was posted by NexusOneLove. He just posted that it was a complete fake and that he did it to keep people's interest. I wouldnt give that article much stock...unfortunately.
    yes, i would have to agree with jaeisber. Although im down for it coming out today. I just want this phone, and I want it now. Is Spring considered March April May?
    March 20 - June 20
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Sorry to say but this is all about a FAKE photo that was shared out by JSilvers that was originally posted on here by NexusOneLove. Look back a page or 2. The photo that Engadget is using was posted by NexusOneLove. He just posted that it was a complete fake and that he did it to keep people's interest. I wouldnt give that article much stock...unfortunately.
    yes, i would have to agree with jaeisber. Although im down for it coming out today. I just want this phone, and I want it now. Is Spring considered March April May?
    March 20 - June 20
    damn, June, seriously, oh well life's just one big waiting game i guess.

Forget the incredible, N1 all the way no matter what. Patience is a virtue.
    Yeah, but a lot of people's patience (including mine) is wearing thin. I need a phone and cannot afford to wait much longer.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

that's what we all thought about the "supersonic" but then it came with a lot more. were there two different FCC filings for the incredible and the nexus one for verizon?

who here would buy the incredible if it came out sometime this week with still no word on the nexus one on verizon? i kind of feel though i waited this long why not wait until a better phone for verizon comes out then both. that could mean wait until september or even december. i couldn't do that though. also if the incredible has a 4.3 inch screen and was verizon's version of the evo 4g! doubtful but just really want a new phone already and will most likely get which ever drops first.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneLove View Post
    I just want to say that I lied!
    I made that picture on paint (I was honest about not having photo-shop...haha) Now before you hate me for it, I was doing it for a greater cause. I was trying to persuade people to keep waiting for the nexus one. I think if we make the nexus one the best selling phone we can guarantee that google will come out with a even better phones knowing that their investment will pay off. this will result in many many more customers making the Iphone obsolete and hurting apple bigtime (i hate apple!!) at the same time increasing awareness about android and boosting its popularity and demand making it even more powerful!!
    yep that was my evil plan, hate me if you will
    I don't believe we can achieve that (at least through the nexus) since the phone will be so old, and I am very disappointing that google hasn't given us anything at all. hinting that their support is just as bad

I am out before I get my ass kicked by all that i deceived.
    I know this sounds paranoid, but I think Apple would have a pretty big stake in disappointing people who are eager for the Nexus One on Verizon. Just sayin; with all the bull**** moves apple has been pulling, it would fit their MO.

Don't give up hope people. Don't listen to rumors. Just sit, and wait patiently for the coveted Google phone. The stakes are higher than just you having a shiny new smart phone right now. Apple wants to be the only game in town, and Google wants to shake up the telecom industry. There are sure to be shifty tactics and behind the scenes players.

Don't discount what I say just because of my forum handle. See it like I do; All of this is a possibility, unlikely or not.

you are a conspiracy nut. i think it's just taking them longer then expected and they want to have a big campaign for it. still no excuse for no details from either google or verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post

that's what we all thought about the "supersonic" but then it came with a lot more. were there two different FCC filings for the incredible and the nexus one for verizon?

who here would buy the incredible if it came out sometime this week with still no word on the nexus one on verizon? i kind of feel though i waited this long why not wait until a better phone for verizon comes out then both. that could mean wait until september or even december. i couldn't do that though. also if the incredible has a 4.3 inch screen and was verizon's version of the evo 4g! doubtful but just really want a new phone already and will most likely get which ever drops first.
    lol, i was following the supersonic also, and there was definitely a lot more unknown about that device than the Incredible. All we knew was snapdragon, 4.3 inch screen, 512mb, and Wimax for the Supersonic pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you are a conspiracy nut. i think it's just taking them longer then expected and they want to have a big campaign for it. still no excuse for no details from either google or verizon.
    jsilvers, dude, I love your optimism--seriously, it gets me through the day--but there isn't going to be any big campaign for the N1. I agree--there is simply no excuse for not giving any details.

A HUGE pet peeve of mine is when people say "Well, at least Google told us it would be coming in 'Spring 2010'. They could have said nothing at all..." YES. I agree. Say nothing. If you're not going to give a concrete release date around which people can plan their purchase, especially given the extreme ETFs in place, don't say anything.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links