Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by theflash0000 Originally Posted by jsilvers525 you are a conspiracy nut. i think it's just taking them longer then expected and they want ...

Page 276 of 400 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by theflash0000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you are a conspiracy nut. i think it's just taking them longer then expected and they want to have a big campaign for it. still no excuse for no details from either google or verizon.
    jsilvers, dude, I love your optimism--seriously, it gets me through the day--but there isn't going to be any big campaign for the N1. I agree--there is simply no excuse for not giving any details.

A HUGE pet peeve of mine is when people say "Well, at least Google told us it would be coming in 'Spring 2010'. They could have said nothing at all..." YES. I agree. Say nothing. If you're not going to give a concrete release date around which people can plan their purchase, especially given the extreme ETFs in place, don't say anything.
    I agree. The fate of this thread and its posters lies within the optimism of jsilvers. If he goes down, this thread goes with him.

well..........VZW would kill themselves if they don't release the thing now.

New iPhone is going to be announced and displayed April 8th, 3 days.......and Microsoft is having a mystery event on April 12th which could be anything from Windows phone 7, to natal, to the new slim Xbox 360.

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post

New iPhone is going to be announced and displayed April 8th, 3 days.......and Microsoft is having a mystery event on April 12th which could be anything from Windows phone 7, to natal, to the new slim Xbox 360.
    iPhone for Verizon or just a new version?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Just an apple keynote for the new iPhone, they could announce anything, AT&T exclusive, coming to Verizon, it's their keynote. It's still going to grab the press and followers, thats why VZW needs to release their damn phones NOW!!!, delaying is apparently only making things worse.

Edit: sry, it's only to reveal and show iPhone OS 4.0, the guy on twitter i've talked to you about has been testing it, he just shot me a tweet saying so. Damn i wish i had his job, he gets everything. Anyways, this will still be bad for VZW possibly, if the iPhone OS 4.0 is a crazy good revolution that is.

iphone os 4.0 only i think. i also doubt it will ever come to verizon until it's LTE

think about it. why would apple invest so much for a CDMA iphone when CDMA will at most be around another year or two. AT&T and vzw will be using LTE for 4g so that's the most likely chance of seeing a verizon iphone. if for some odd reason on the 8th they announce a verizon iphone for june or whenever, and the 4.0 software is a MAJOR upgrade i might hold off for that. the only thing is this would never happen in a million years. Come on nexus

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post

Just an apple keynote for the new iPhone, they could announce anything, AT&T exclusive, coming to Verizon, it's their keynote. It's still going to grab the press and followers, thats why VZW needs to release their damn phones NOW!!!, delaying is apparently only making things worse.

Edit: sry, it's only to reveal and show iPhone OS 4.0, the guy on twitter i've talked to you about has been testing it, he just shot me a tweet saying so. Damn i wish i had his job, he gets everything. Anyways, this will still be bad for VZW possibly, if the iPhone OS 4.0 is a crazy good revolution that is.
    Yeah, the delay in release of the VZW N1 is killing their sales. A number of people have jumped ship for another phone or carrier.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

as a side note: windows 7 looked so boring. i would get sick of it in 10 minutes. i think it's better then wm6 but still sucks. even if iphone 4.0 is really good the next android os is due for the first half of 2010 (when the iphone 4.0 software would role out). i hope it is good so google steps up their game even more. the more competition the more we the consumers will get.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    iphone os 4.0 only i think. i also doubt it will ever come to verizon until it's LTE

think about it. why would apple invest so much for a CDMA iphone when CDMA will at most be around another year or two. AT&T and vzw will be using LTE for 4g so that's the most likely chance of seeing a verizon iphone. if for some odd reason on the 8th they announce a verizon iphone for june or whenever, and the 4.0 software is a MAJOR upgrade i might hold off for that. the only thing is this would never happen in a million years. Come on nexus
    Well, LTE is going to be used in conjunction with CDMA i believe, or am i wrong, LTE is going to be both voice and data?

Well, my new twitter friend just tweeted me. I asked him about iPhone OS 4.0 and if it was better than android and this is wat he said. Just wait for Android OS 3.0, its fun =).

this is why i change my mind 300 times a day and will wait for the nexus one. i just don't want to pay 500+ for a phone. i have an upgrade available but am on a family plan. i would have paid full price march 23rd but don't want to anymore. i would if it came soon with 3.0. i would probably buy full price if i had too. the good side would be no contract so it might actually not cost more in the long run since i'd end up paying full retail for my next phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links