Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I wouldn't even really think about buying the phone unsubsidized or unlocked unless i had a phone to sell to cancel out the cost. Like ...

Page 277 of 400 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I wouldn't even really think about buying the phone unsubsidized or unlocked unless i had a phone to sell to cancel out the cost.

Like sign a contract with AT&T, get an iPhone 3GS, sell it, go buy a Nexus One.

you could buy the incredible or droid and then sell it for the nexus one. it will be subsidized i just don't know if it will be subsidized for family plans as it's not on t-mobile. i'm getting it and can't wait to see what android 3.0 is.

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    you could buy the incredible or droid and then sell it for the nexus one. it will be subsidized i just don't know if it will be subsidized for family plans as it's not on t-mobile. i'm getting it and can't wait to see what android 3.0 is.
    Yea, but you might not get that much for the DROID. Best bet would be to sell the Incredible if you really want a Nexus One that bad. I wouldn't hassle myself with that though, i'd be content with either phone.

I haven't been here in a couple days, so forgive me if this has already been brought up.

Verizon Nexus One Delayed Due to Apple-HTC Lawsuit | CoolTechZone.com

The source does not seem credible, but states that the CDMA Nexus One is indefinitely delayed because of the Apple HTC Lawsuit. I don't see why that would be the case, as Apple accused HTC of infringement across all of its phones; however, if it is, Apple just has been added to my 'no buy' list.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    I haven't been here in a couple days, so forgive me if this has already been brought up.

Verizon Nexus One Delayed Due to Apple-HTC Lawsuit | CoolTechZone.com

The source does not seem credible, but states that the CDMA Nexus One is indefinitely delayed because of the Apple HTC Lawsuit. I don't see why that would be the case, as Apple accused HTC of infringement across all of its phones; however, if it is, Apple just has been added to my 'no buy' list.
    Not true...there is a long list of things that need to happen before an injunction barring import of the phones can happen. This is still in the early stages of blaming...no action has been taken in regards to barring the importing of the phones.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Went to the store. Pressed on a Droid for a few minutes. I've never handled a phone that required such a great force to register a key press. Could've been a fluke but I handled one when they first came out and seem to remember the same thing....unacceptable.

How Verizon Mishandled their Release of the Nexus One

This is pretty well-written and sums up the current state of the VZW N1 nicely...

Google’s Verizon Nexus One clears FCC - SlashGear

pretty much this article says it will at least be announced the 30th. that sucks if it's true and this is a really old article by the way.

so whats with all the hooplah over the family plan upgrade thing? i am on a family plan but my line is the main line, since i have always taken adavantage of new phone upgrades. does the family plan upgrade not work for the secondary lines? or is the main line screwed too? if so, that is lame, and i will be waiting even longer for the incredible i guess. i agree 500+ is way too much for a phone. however had they released it in january i may have considered it since it was new tech

nobody knows yet but on tmobile you must have an individual plan and are NOT eligible for the subsidized price if you are on a family plan. i will play it by year. if there is no word of other new phones and for some reason i have to pay the 500+$ and they say 3.0 is coming soon i will do it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links