Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I decided im not paying $500+ for a cell phone, no way. If they include it with the family plans, cool! If not, the Incredible ...

Page 278 of 400 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

I decided im not paying $500+ for a cell phone, no way. If they include it with the family plans, cool! If not, the Incredible will be my next phone.

Quote Originally Posted by theflash0000 View Post
    How Verizon Mishandled their Release of the Nexus One

This is pretty well-written and sums up the current state of the VZW N1 nicely...
    Sums it up perfectly and i feel exactly wat he says and i believe many of us do if not all.

I really can't fault them (Google/VZW) for our hopes, wishes, and expectations being so high, because let's face it, if anyone is to blame for that it's ourselves. I do, however, blame them for not updating their fans/followers on some kind of progress. The "Spring 2010" time frame was unacceptable as soon as Spring arrived. They should have supplied us with some kind of time frame to realistically expect something.

are expectation wouldn't be so high if they gave us something as simple as "hey, it's taking longer then expected but we will keep you updated on out progress and hope to release it by the end of this month." The nexus 2 or predecessor to the nexus one is rumored to come out in june for vzw. i doubt that but if it did and that happened right after i got the nexus one i'd go on a rampage.

our expectations may be high but theres nothing wrong with that. And the fact that the device is already 4 months old!!! thats almost halfway into it's lifespan already, newer tech is already arriving and some even at the same release time frame as the Nexus One.

VZW is always like this and i can probably say for most of us, that nobody likes their method of releasing phones. They used to have completely and utterly fail phones, then they get good phones, and now they can have amazing phones but fail to release any information to their customers or potential buyers. It turns people away.

Just look at Sprint, they announced the EVO and demoed it/let people get a hands on, look how many people are flocking to them now even though the release date is summer........a lot of people who were looking at the Nexus One for VZW or Incredible are contemplating of going to the EVO and some have already done so.

Im just saying, just like that article, VZW could have handled the release on this phone so much better than they have.

i hope that it comes out this month with android 3.0 or whatever and the evo and other phones have 2.1 so we can still say we have the best android device. that would satisfy me along with 4g support and a front facing camera and skype. also flash support along with other cool things. that is what they should do as the phone's already 4 months old and counting but they won't. other t-mo customers would cry saying it's not fair but they don't know what the verizon customers had to go through with this phone.

I Sent Verizon an email and i got back something :D 3 weeks later > well i made a post about it go look at it :nexusx::nexusx::nexusx::nexusx:

Whoever handles phone releases etc....for VZW is just a flat out idiot

they're actually really smart. they make a few hundred thousand maybe even in the millions and don't even have to satisfy their customers.

QSD8650A chips are supposed to be use around the 1H of 2010. maybe the nexus one will have it but i doubt it. i just can't see how they expect the nexus one on verizon to sell so good if there's nothing better about it then the nexus one on t-mobile that's been out for some time now. when's the motorola shadow rumored to come out. also my storm one is indestructible. i'm waiting for the day when i can throw it out my window onto the concrete and see it shatter into pieces.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links