Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Miami1683 Ok an Update for you guys here.....first the Incredable will be released this month. Testers are to get thier devices this ...

Page 281 of 400 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Ok an Update for you guys here.....first the Incredable will be released this month. Testers are to get thier devices this week at somepoint. As long as everythiing is ok. we'll see the release..

on the N1.....still look for June and look for the $200 price point. Though sadly it will still only available online.........hope this helps
    haven't testers been playing with the device already???

any certain date for the incredible also that u cud share??

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    Ok revealed. And all the new things it will have come right from andriod. Turn by turn and multitasking. Things that only andriod has.

So what about google pulling maps from apple?
    google is showing more class and confidence in thier OS then Apple does.........I wouldnt worry about that apple stuff yet

If you really want to know you will see an IPhone on VZW this summer...or something made by apple for VZW like the IPhone

incredible and n1 are pretty much the same right? one with sense ui. is sense ui really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Ok an Update for you guys here.....first the Incredable will be released this month. Testers are to get thier devices this week at somepoint. As long as everythiing is ok. we'll see the release..

on the N1.....still look for June and look for the $200 price point. Though sadly it will still only available online.........hope this helps
    haven't testers been playing with the device already???

any certain date for the incredible also that u cud share??

No they havent gotten them yet...maybe the alpha side,but this is the VZW customer council....it goes there before release to make sure everything is corrected

I only got this month not the date. I'll ask more once the devices are in hand. Other good news is it appears the N1 testers may reciever thier devices this week also

There are a few things on my mind.

1. It is doubtful that a user could restore the bootloader perfectly to the N1 after hacking it an installing custom software. To my knowledge there is no tool that makes a perfect 1:1 copy of every bit stored on the N1, that's what you would need to do. All Google/HTC would have to do is look at the checksum of the stock kernel/software and they will know its been tampered with. (Not to mention they probably put in something to log if a user rooted it or not) Any official update would be able to update the checksum/software legitimately, hence causing no problem.

2. I fear that the crApple lawsuit maybe slowing the release of the N1. The charges they are levying are serious. Granted, in my opinion, they probably have done similar things of what they are accusing HTC of, but that doesn't really matter right now. Simply, if HTC has software that crApple can convince the ITC is similar enough to theirs, it may be enough to block the release of this phone. "Other android devices are shipping" YES, they are! Why? Because as of right now Motorola nor Google or any of their partners (save HTC) are being sued. The incredible isn't out and the N1 isn't out, both manufactured by HTC. What about the Hero and Eris? Well it really depends what the basis for the suit is, those may not be considered infringing devices. crApple might just be using this as a powerplay. Stall the Incredible and N1 until they can build support for Iphone V2 to steal thunder away, especially if they announce the new iphone will be on vzw. Who would jump ship, honestly? This is obviously conjecture and purely my opinion. It's just what I am afraid crApple might be doing.

3. Regardless of the reason, save legal restrictions, it is criminal that vzw and Google haven't given their potential consumers at least some information beyond "Spring 2010".

I don't want to wait any longer my Voyager needs to be hit with a hammer...

I hope I am incorrect about the impact of the crApple lawsuit...but it makes for a good business strategy.

Whose with me on sticking it out for the N1? I'll be waiting...until my phone completely breaks haha

"I only got this month not the date. I'll ask more once the devices are in hand. Other good news is it appears the N1 testers may reciever thier devices this week also"

Admin, I sincerely hope you are correct and that I am way off base.

hold on. If n1 testers get them this week, then why won't the n1 come out till june? I mean that's a whole lot longer.

incredible and n1 are pretty much the same right? one with sense ui. is sense ui really that bad?

Yes they are the same device. the Incredable will have the sense UI. It isnt bad at all....besides once root is gotten...a Custom ROM isnt out of the question

miami 1683 how do you know there will be an apple phone for verizon this summer? also will the verizon nexus one be any different. do you have any vague release dates? also will it be the next gen iphone. and how is that. i believe you but got my hopes up so much and don't want that to happen again. thanks a lot for the info and hopefully you could answer my questions too

hold on. If n1 testers get them this week, then why won't the n1 come out till june? I mean that's a whole lot longer.

I cant answer that completely..I can answer the Council told me June....they have been right every time........so it's what it is for now. I wont get another update until the weekend. sorry but the Incredable will be first and sold IN STORES

what about the apple verizon phone? will it definitely come this summer? i feel like they say it will every summer? when will they officially announce it? will the nexus one on verizon be any different. by the way i love you! at least we have some info now!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links