Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; well then there goes the n1. We will all get the incredible. Who's going to wait another 2 months! Not me And really, from what ...

Page 282 of 400 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332382 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

well then there goes the n1. We will all get the incredible. Who's going to wait another 2 months! Not me

And really, from what i saw when playing with the eris. Sense UI looks pretty slick. Who's to say it isn't actually better.

So really what reason would there be to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    miami 1683 how do you know there will be an apple phone for verizon this summer? also will the verizon nexus one be any different. do you have any vague release dates? also will it be the next gen iphone. and how is that. i believe you but got my hopes up so much and don't want that to happen again. thanks a lot for the info and hopefully you could answer my questions too

I saw the internal memo

The VZW Nexus will be the same as whats available now. No uodate schedule given yet.

More on the IPhone..not sire yet of the name or the how, but the internal memo was clear. Sometime during the summer a IPhone like device will hit VZW

miami 1683 how do you know there will be an apple phone for verizon this summer? also will the verizon nexus one be any different. do you have any vague release dates? also will it be the next gen iphone. and how is that. i believe you but got my hopes up so much and don't want that to happen again. thanks a lot for the info and hopefully you could answer my questions too
    he said June.

if june it is, im just switching carriers heh. Im tired of waiting for something thats already out, and a more cost efficient phone bill wouldnt be too bad either.

thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    well then there goes the n1. We will all get the incredible. Who's going to wait another 2 months! Not me

And really, from what i saw when playing with the eris. Sense UI looks pretty slick. Who's to say it isn't actually better.

So really what reason would there be to wait?

I actually will have a Incredable on release day also... My Droid and an N1 to go with them. Once I have an incedable I can give a fair compariosn

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post

I saw the internal memo

The VZW Nexus will be the same as whats available now. No uodate schedule given yet.

More on the IPhone..not sire yet of the name or the how, but the internal memo was clear. Sometime during the summer a IPhone like device will hit VZW
    Could you tell us what your idea of that "surprise" is with VZW?

Quote Originally Posted by kvlt View Post
    if june it is, im just switching carriers heh. Im tired of waiting for something thats already out, and a more cost efficient phone bill wouldnt be too bad either.

You get what you pay for...my TMO N1 service is spotty at best for 3g. My droid is on 3G everyhwere......

Maybe that new device to sprint....I will look at that closer once it out

Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post

I saw the internal memo

Could you tell us what your idea of that "surprise" is with VZW?
    well First it won't be the Iphone..it can't be. It can be renamed or given a different UI. The memo didnt state that. If I could post it I would. Thoguh sadky someone would get canned for that. So its a bad idea....

No surprise to me here on any of these devices. I got word 2 months ago. That VZW wanted to sell the N1 in store. google said no. In comes the Incredable and in store too . Go figure....I would hope the N1 would be release as soon as may and the date will get pushed up. Once I get that info i wll post it. Until then it's June for the N1 and summer for an IPhone like device from Apple

last question. i will get the incredible but also the iphone for vzw. do you have any more info other then june and it will be the new iphone or a vzw version? are you positive b.c my dad wants it i would never get apple? like specs wise or pricing?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links