Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by Miami1683 Originally Posted by menace Originally Posted by Miami1683 I saw the internal memo The VZW Nexus will be the same as ...

Page 283 of 400 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by menace View Post

I saw the internal memo

The VZW Nexus will be the same as whats available now. No uodate schedule given yet.

More on the IPhone..not sire yet of the name or the how, but the internal memo was clear. Sometime during the summer a IPhone like device will hit VZW
    Could you tell us what your idea of that "surprise" is with VZW?
    well First it won't be the Iphone..it can't be. It can be renamed or given a different UI. The memo didnt state that. If I could post it I would. Thoguh sadky someone would get canned for that. So its a bad idea....

No surprise to me here on any of these devices. I got word 2 months ago. That VZW wanted to sell the N1 in store. google said no. In comes the Incredable and in store too . Go figure....I would hope the N1 would be release as soon as may and the date will get pushed up. Once I get that info i wll post it. Until then it's June for the N1 and summer for an IPhone like device from Apple
    Interesting, but I meant VZW said the nexus one will come with a surprise (I should've been more clear, sorry)

and summer is june for iphone device or possible later? sorry my dads excited.

nothing more specific then "this month" for the incredible? Also does the incredible only come with that red back? Or can you get it in different colors? And can i assume the verizon will carry some good phone cases for it in store?

Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    last question. i will get the incredible but also the iphone for vzw. do you have any more info other then june and it will be the new iphone or a vzw version? are you positive b.c my dad wants it i would never get apple? like specs wise or pricing?

I don't have pricing. the memo didnt have it. as far as the version. We all know the new IPhone is due out this summer. Look for it to be similar.

I am positive as to what I read, also positive my VZW council contacts have never been wrong. Just an FYI when the Storm 2 was coming I said october on another forum. got flamed and bashed..I was right too . even got apologies...

Quote Originally Posted by danjfoley View Post
    nothing more specific then "this month" for the incredible? Also does the incredible only come with that red back? Or can you get it in different colors? And can i assume the verizon will carry some good phone cases for it in store?
    Too early for specifics. Just testers are to get them this week or so. If all is well release in this month. No specific date (most likely not set yet) as far as price and accessories....nothing more than "average pricing" ...I figure somewhere between $200 and $300 subsidised

do you know anything about the nexus 2/motorola shadow. or android 3.0? sorry if i'm annoying you it's just we've sort of been left in the dark for so long and speculating for months that this is just the best thing ever =)

and summer is june for iphone device or possible later? sorry my dads excited.

June is for N1..Summer is for the Iphone like device

incredible and n1 are pretty much the same right? one with sense ui. is sense ui really that bad?

Yes they are the same device. the Incredable will have the sense UI. It isnt bad at all....besides once root is gotten...a Custom ROM isnt out of the question
    Hey man, quick question - what do you mean by "they are the same device"? From the existing N1 and the specs online of the Incredible, a few differences are: Incredible has better camera, N1 has 2 microphones, Incredible has 2 LED flashes, plus the cases look very different... Is this accurate? Thanks!

do you know anything about the nexus 2/motorola shadow. or android 3.0? sorry if i'm annoying you it's just we've sort of been left in the dark for so long and speculating for months that this is just the best thing ever =)

Nexous 2 is not mentioned yet. Droid 2 will be out in the fall. Keyboard will still be there. As far as Android 3.0 nothing more than Alpha right now. Everything is planned for 2.1 update 1 right now

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    incredible and n1 are pretty much the same right? one with sense ui. is sense ui really that bad?

Yes they are the same device. the Incredable will have the sense UI. It isnt bad at all....besides once root is gotten...a Custom ROM isnt out of the question
    Hey man, quick question - what do you mean by "they are the same device"? From the existing N1 and the specs online of the Incredible, a few differences are: Incredible has better camera, N1 has 2 microphones, Incredible has 2 LED flashes, plus the cases look very different... Is this accurate? Thanks!

Ok sorry..slight differences..but same core..snapdragon and stuff....I should be more specific...The incredable will be a very nice device.....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links