Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One VERIZON thread! within the Verizon forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang Originally Posted by jsilvers525 so if i understand correctly..... htc incredible real soon, nexus one june that is identical to the ...

Page 285 of 400 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4000

Thread: Official Nexus One VERIZON thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pewpewbangbang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilvers525 View Post
    so if i understand correctly..... htc incredible real soon, nexus one june that is identical to the other nexus one's, verizon/apple phone which will release the same time as the other iphone for at&t? thanks a lot dude i really appreciate you telling us this even though the nexus one part sucks. if you get any new info i'd for you to keep us updated.

will the incredible have any specs we don't know yet. like a bigger screen or anything? how would you compare iphone os 4.0 vs android 3.0?
    Well, according to a twitter friend i made. He said to wait for android 3.0 as it is fun.....he apparently has access to a ton of stuff and had the iPad for like a month before it was released. He's seen iPhone os 4.0 also but said to wait for android 3.0 so TIFWIW
    I iwsh I had access to it myself...I do not. Just VZW contacts deep inside and the council.......

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    if anyone has any questions.....feel free to gtalk me @ miami1683@gmail.com

I do answer it. I hope this has been helpful. VZW is going to release some goos devices and the Incredable will lead the way. I also want an N1 for VZW .....i'll post an update after I gt something more ........have a great night
    I'll add you.........will be nice to have someone to talk to and find out more info on the incredible
    No problem......glad I can help out...WERA is a good friend of mine....hes always here too

what are your feeling about verizon iphone this summer? will you get one? when do you think they will officially announce it as they have an even on the 8th for iphone os 4.0? also android 3.0 is due for the first half of 2010. maybe the vzw nexus one will come with that. i hope the iphone does come to verizon this summer so i can have a phone for work and personal life. i love phones=). i just feel like they say it every year and the WSJ said they will start producing them in september? i hope you're right but don't know what to think. that was my last question so sorry for bothering you. you are the man though lol
    do you have a link to where it says android 3.0 is coming out first half 2010? i am just curious cause i thought it was just a minor os update coming out, ie 2.3 or 2.5...but that would be sick if it was getting upgraded to 3.0. i can't even remember where i thought i read it was a minor update though, haha...been to too many links from this thread lately. but if you got a link that would be cool.

and thanks miami for the info, i can finally stop caring about the n1

lololol wtf just happened???????? my whole entire world has just gotten turned upside down! this is what i've been looking for. i'm kind of happy. i'm excited to see the incredible and the iphone os event on the 8th. i'm interested in all 3 but will hold out for the n1 or iphone whichever is better. most likely n1 all the way though unless apple blows my mind the 8th which i doubt. i love that guy though he's the s***

lololol wtf just happened???????? my whole entire world has just gotten turned upside down! this is what i've been looking for. i'm kind of happy. i'm excited to see the incredible and the iphone os event on the 8th. i'm interested in all 3 but will hold out for the n1 or iphone whichever is better. most likely n1 all the way though unless apple blows my mind the 8th which i doubt. i love that guy though he's the s***
    Actually..........you can expect the new iPhone to bring it's "A" game this time around. I doubt Apple can do anything, but bring the best they can. Android is creeping up and they know it, they're gonna bring one helluva device this time around, i can kind of feel it.

Also, there's supposedly an expose like way of multi-tasking on the new iPhone OS 4.0 Basically, you can go to expose view to check your other apps etc...

we'll find out the 8th about its os. i'm torn though. i might get it if it has ichat and cool stuff but rather the nexus one. i wish i could have the nexus one already. who knows. but this was so weird this happened. i wish we known sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
    what are your feeling about verizon iphone this summer? will you get one? when do you think they will officially announce it as they have an even on the 8th for iphone os 4.0? also android 3.0 is due for the first half of 2010. maybe the vzw nexus one will come with that. i hope the iphone does come to verizon this summer so i can have a phone for work and personal life. i love phones=). i just feel like they say it every year and the WSJ said they will start producing them in september? i hope you're right but don't know what to think. that was my last question so sorry for bothering you. you are the man though lol
    do you have a link to where it says android 3.0 is coming out first half 2010? i am just curious cause i thought it was just a minor os update coming out, ie 2.3 or 2.5...but that would be sick if it was getting upgraded to 3.0. i can't even remember where i thought i read it was a minor update though, haha...been to too many links from this thread lately. but if you got a link that would be cool.

and thanks miami for the info, i can finally stop caring about the n1
    Android 3.0 will not be this year as far as I know.......2. upadte 1 or two

Actually..........you can expect the new iPhone to bring it's "A" game this time around. I doubt Apple can do anything, but bring the best they can. Android is creeping up and they know it, they're gonna bring one helluva device this time around, i can kind of feel it.

Also, there's supposedly an expose like way of multi-tasking on the new iPhone OS 4.0 Basically, you can go to expose view to check your other apps etc...

It's still apple...the last I heard is the Storm3 will be better than the new IPhone

we'll find out the 8th about its os. i'm torn though. i might get it if it has ichat and cool stuff but rather the nexus one. i wish i could have the nexus one already. who knows. but this was so weird this happened. i wish we known sooner.
    Yup..........if apple does what im about to say, they will make a TON of money and completely take over the teenage group.

Make iChat on the new iPhone, and put video chat on it. Teenagers all have macbooks and do video chat like mad these days, imagine video chat on the iPhone with a front facing camera. They would literally take the market by storm and i can guarantee you, almost every teenager is going to drop their blackberry and BBM and get this.

Anyways, if this June release date is true for the Nexus One. Say goodbye, it will barely sell. The HTC EVO is coming out like the first week of June and the new iPhone coming out in June is going to absolutely kill Nexus One sales. Plus the fact that it will be half-way into it's lifetime by then pretty much and taken over by newer and better tech. Samsung Galaxy S etc..

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post

Yes they are the same device. the Incredable will have the sense UI. It isnt bad at all....besides once root is gotten...a Custom ROM isnt out of the question
    Hey man, quick question - what do you mean by "they are the same device"? From the existing N1 and the specs online of the Incredible, a few differences are: Incredible has better camera, N1 has 2 microphones, Incredible has 2 LED flashes, plus the cases look very different... Is this accurate? Thanks!

Ok sorry..slight differences..but same core..snapdragon and stuff....I should be more specific...The incredable will be a very nice device.....
    That makes sense - thanks for clarifying, and for the great info. We've had nothing but bogus rumors and fake ad-farm news stories on here for many, many days. Much obliged to you sir!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links